Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKU 79 Belmont 73
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. EKU is going to the Big Dance!!!!!!!!!
ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
How about them Colonels!!!
Congats Westy, you have something to celebrate. Burn a couch for me.
Could not be happier. Hope this don't cost me a mint LOL. Both my kids are at Eastern.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Congats Westy, you have something to celebrate. Burn a couch for me.

Thanks Eerie. I figured you'd be celebrating the Eers big win over Kansas tonight. And U.K. fans would be celebrating... oh yea, never mind.
I didn't think we stood a chance after watching Belmont come up with some upsets this year.

Glad EKU is going back. I hope they draw Wichita st as a 16 and beat them Confusednicker:
What a great win over a good team
Congrats to the Colonels on the ticket to the dance. Make the most of it and continued success. A first round victory would be monumental.

Open up that wallet inside….this happens only every so often!
One of EKU's starters is a kid by the name of Parsons from Morgantown. His dad is Assistant AD at WVU.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:One of EKU's starters is a kid by the name of Parsons from Morgantown. His dad is Assistant AD at WVU.

That's my last name.
insideinfo Wrote:Could not be happier. Hope this don't cost me a mint LOL. Both my kids are at Eastern.
They picked a great place. It's been 14 years since I graduated from there and I still miss that campus.
Jarons Wrote:They picked a great place. It's been 14 years since I graduated from there and I still miss that campus.

I agree. I am so thankful I went to EKU.
I went to EKU, and graduated about 8 years ago.
I only had to attend 1 class on the Richmond campus though lol.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I went to EKU, and graduated about 8 years ago.
I only had to attend 1 class on the Richmond campus though lol.

Not to get off topic, BUT I'm so old that my last semester of taking classes, during my last day in an English class, we were taken into a room full of computers. Our professor turned the class over to someone who introduced us to a thing that turned out to be the internet. The search engine we used was one out of Kansas State. So needless to say, I never took any undergrad computer courses, but I did take some to get my graduate degree.
^
You cant go to college without the internet now lol.

Just another reason why we aren't as smart as we use to be. The internet makes stuff toooo easy IMHO...
Westside Wrote:I agree. I am so thankful I went to EKU.

I am too. I met my wife there, and I have been the Best Man in two different weddings because of EKU.
^
Met my wife there as well.
My wife attended EKU before transferring to NKU. Good thing to otherwise I may have ended up in the clink. I was the guy who at the end of a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night came out the dog, or Tazwells, or Tbombs singing, laughing.

Folks would always say if he keeps that up they're going to throw him in the clink. Thankfully that never happened :big grin:.

Campus has changed a lot since the early 90s. I know I'll spend more time down in Richmond under "calmer" circumstances since my high schooler is interested in the Colonels. A good friend of mine played football for coach Kidd until he was sent to the Persian Gulf.