Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 Florida 84 #25 Kentucky 65 final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't have muck to say about this one. A overrated UK team got it handed to them by a darn good Florida team. Stupid mistakes, poor shot selection and too many turnovers again! I will save the Cats showed heart by fighting back and cutting the UF lead to 6.
Put a fork in it.
At this point, Florida is my pick to win it all.
it could've been worse... it also could've been better
^ I wish the plane would have broke down in Lexington yesterday Sad
I picked uk to lose by 20. Two games left and its over
Some sad players wil sooner than later realize. Not listening to cal cost a few first round picks
If Ky loses the first game of SEC tournament, then they do not deserve a bid in the Big Dance.... So many other teams have improved and deserve much more....
toussaints Wrote:it could've been worse... it also could've been better

Yeah, I can understand how it could be worse. Losing at home to Gardner-Webb under Billy Clyde.:hilarious: It can be better. At least you can look forward to spring football practice. :eyeroll:
^ Well, I just felt sooooo much better about this team....
I don't think it's impossible for this Kentucky team to start playing good! The regular season losses don't mean a darn thing now! The whole key for this team is guard play! The terrible guard play yesterday is the main reason this team got its butt kicked. The bad passes, the walking violations, the poor shot selection all need to stop for this team to have any chance at making a run. I look for Cal to make a starting lineup change. I know he said in the post game interview that Johnson should start. I look for him to bench James Young and start Alex P! Randle will become the third ball handler and A.P. will add a great athlete and another good rebounder and defender to the lineup. Young hit a few treys yesterday but a blind hog finds a acorn every now an again too. Starting A.P. makes sense in my mind, he has not shot it very well this season but nobody else has either, may as well start a guy that will hustle, defend and rebound!
honestjchsfan Wrote:I don't think it's impossible for this Kentucky team to start playing good! The regular season losses don't mean a darn thing now! The whole key for this team is guard play! The terrible guard play yesterday is the main reason this team got its butt kicked. The bad passes, the walking violations, the poor shot selection all need to stop for this team to have any chance at making a run. I look for Cal to make a starting lineup change. I know he said in the post game interview that Johnson should start. I look for him to bench James Young and start Alex P! Randle will become the third ball handler and A.P. will add a great athlete and another good rebounder and defender to the lineup. Young hit a few treys yesterday but a blind hog finds a acorn every now an again too. Starting A.P. makes sense in my mind, he has not shot it very well this season but nobody else has either, may as well start a guy that will hustle, defend and rebound!

It has been all year! It was nice to see Florida guards drive the lane and make nice assists in the paint instead of what UK guards do in throwing up garbage shots!
catwomen says that Cal said they are going to start playing 40 minutes instead of 12.
More lethargic, inconsistent, defense and shot selection. Thank God baseball season has begun.

The Batcats were 11-2 as of Saturday evening!
Ha