Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Really Fairview?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am absolutely astonished at what has happened now. To think, the McPeeks took all that crap, took all the blame, and then Bill Musick gets away with his tail tucked. Were the McPeeks innocent? By no means, were they innocent or clueless to what was going on. BUT, the things that have been going on at Fairview transcend the McPeek era, all the way to the Cooksey time period. I know the new HC seems to be and has a reputation as a stand up, christian, and morally valued man, I can only hope that is the case. Now that Bill Musick has UNretired and the head of the snake will again be running the show in Millseat. Good luck to the school district of Fairview.
Who cares?:lmao:
"stand up, christian, and morally valued man"

Those words can describe some of the biggest crook, perverted assholes on earth....many times
^^^agreed. BUT the guy seems legit. But, with Musick involved its hard to say.
I have known Freddie for 14 years. The guy is a stand up guy, and is everything mentioned on here. He will run a tight ship, and will be a great role model. I don't know the guy everyone is talking about but I do know Freddie very well.
Glad to hear that about Fred. All i have heard is good things. Fairview needs a coach that will keep an eye on things. Has anyone heard anything on who will take over the AD job there?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Glad to hear that about Fred. All i have heard is good things. Fairview needs a coach that will keep an eye on things. Has anyone heard anything on who will take over the AD job there?

Who cares fairview will go back to being horrible and people will like it. They ran off the best coach they've ever had throwing him under the bus like Bill Musick did. #bitwisajoke
:flush:
russellpride Wrote:Who cares fairview will go back to being horrible and people will like it. They ran off the best coach they've ever had throwing him under the bus like Bill Musick did. #bitwisajoke
:flush:

You act like Nate McPeek is the second coming of Vince Lombardi.
Nate was winning football games before 2012(when all of the griping really became an issue. Ie: bringing in outside kids) Personally, I have bever griped about bringing kids in, if they are ruled eligible BY WHO EVER, be it an appeal, whatever the case, you gotta play them. Nate Mcpeek is a great football coach. What went on at Fairiew last year, is done and gone. Nate needs sometime for his name to cool down a little, then he will back on the sideline, somewhere, doing a great job. The McPeeks were not innocent, but make no mistake, Musick was the ring leader. He has essentially ran off Fairviews 2 best coaches in Tackett and McPeek. I hope Fred Ray fights like hell, WHEN, Musick, yet again starts his crap. I hae 0 respect for that man.
Scotty many in Westwood feel exactly as your post reads. What they did to Chad Tackett was absolutely wrong. Nate McPeek is a great football coach but he knew what was going on. Just following his uncle's lead. I wish the best for Nate and he will bounce back. Many of us felt that Musick was not going to leave a few months back. RAMCAT77 for course RussellPride loves Nate they are very, very close. AS CLOSE as you could be to someone.