Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UPDATE:Morgan 53 Powell 6 HALFTIME
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have preached all week that Morgan was not that bad. Now let's concentrate and focus on powderpuff again. Morgan could have scored again but took the kneel down before halftime.I have coached with coach Jones for Powell and the man really is a good coach, I dont know what the hell is going on. I would hate to be the Powell football players at the half cause coach will absolutely lose it and I dont blame the man one bit.
Wow
Getum-Choppin Wrote:I have preached all week that Morgan was not that bad. Now let's concentrate and focus on powderpuff again. Morgan could have scored again but took the kneel down before halftime.I have coached with coach Jones for Powell and the man really is a good coach, I dont know what the hell is going on. I would hate to be the Powell football players at the half cause coach will absolutely lose it and I dont blame the man one bit.

I just dont understand why you keep blaiming it on PowderPuff. They have lost to Besty Lane this year. What's Powell Co.'s record? They just not be good enough.
Throwboy I will give you a civil explanation ok. Powell county is not good enough and simply cannot afford to get off track at all. Now at a Russell or Breathitt Im sure that wouldnt affect anything but at Powell, 1 little distraction or lack of focus is the difference in being semi-competetive or getting blown out. I coached over there and I know. I talk to their head coach, He's a good friend and he has told me personally what a distraction it was this week. Kids half-ass practicing then going to powder puff practice hoopin and hollarin and running all over the place. At other places it might not be a big deal but at Powell those kids have yet to learn to get their priorities in order.
Morgan was 0 and 5 comming in tonight and I know Powells coach puts as much time in as anyone on film study. Any little distraction makes a difference at Powell.