Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 16th??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's coming out of the 16th this year?? who's the top teams and players??
i would have to say russell is no doubt the pre-season number 1 due to the fact their the defending regional champs..but whats everyone think about 2-5?? and the top players are in no particular order (from other sites i've seen) VanHoose (russell), J. Ferguson (elliott), Haney (morgan), Daniels (Rowan), McDavid (ashland).. Honorable Mention: Matt Thomas (Ashland), Dakota Euton, (Rose Hill), Scott Gill (Russell), Faulkners (Elliott), Matt Martin (Rowan), Wolfenbarger (Greenup), Ferguson (Morgan), Hollingsworth (West Carter), Bair (East Carter), and i know i'm missing some..that's where you all come in :thumpsup:
Look's like you pretty well covered it. You probably missed a few but you can't remember em all!!
Should be very competitive. Russell should be good, then if they get used to the new coach, Ashland should do alright. I also think that Morgan, West, Rose Hill, Elliott and some of the other teams can be a force... looking forward to it.
russell, elliott, ashland are the top 3 teams by far.
There seems to be a big gap between Russell and everyone else
I look for Austin Blair of Russell to really have a good year. Last season Mono really kept him from playing to his potential.
With their size, I wouldn't rule out Rose Hill from making some noise. Does any other teams have the size they do?