Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia vs Hazard 3/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rules violations galore in the last page of the original thread and I couldn't keep track of them all.

We'll review them and see if there's anything else needs to be done...
but let's try this once again and consider this a warning.

Any name calling, mentioning of competitor sites and any other rules broken will end in infractions and banishments.

Gameday tomorrow!
Who's ready?
Any talk of the bulletin board material between Mobelini and Rhodes can be kept in this thread as well.

Just trying to clean things up on the forum page.
Again I have been waiting till the last second, to really thing about every little detail. Cordia is by far and away the most talented, the quickest, best on ball defensive team in the region. When Cordia struggles it's usually on the offensive side of the ball. Hazard has more experience and these boys have been together a little longer. Hazard not only has the best Coach in the 14th region but Big Al is probably the best coach this region has ever seen. I would put him #1!! I have watched Big Al now since I was 4 years old and he usually always has something up his sleeve for tourney time.

But at the end of the day Cordia has the best group of players in the region. All this being said I'm going with my heart, I'm going with the school that I love and charish.

Cordia - 52
Hazard - 50
zaga_fan Wrote:Rules violations galore in the last page of the original thread and I couldn't keep track of them all.

Any name calling, mentioning of competitor sites and anything other rules broken will end in infractions and banishments.

Gameday tomorrow!
Who's ready?

Thank You....... healthy conversation and its ok to disagree I appreciate your actions.
I think big Al is the best coach in the 14th period.But i think cordia has the best team and i'm not changing my mind.

cordia 68
hazard 64

cordia could win by many..just saying Confusedhh:
zaga_fan Wrote:Rules violations galore in the last page of the original thread and I couldn't keep track of them all.

Any name calling, mentioning of competitor sites and any other rules broken will end in infractions and banishments.

Gameday tomorrow!
Who's ready?

I also appreciate your action zaga_fan showing some kindness from 64SUR:Cheerlead
Hazard 60
Cordia 57
Will Chapman be back for this game? I think he will be the difference.

W/ Chapman - Cordia 76 Hazard 69
WO/ Chapman - Hazard 67 Cordia 63
I hate to pick one in this game, I think it will be close. I'm picking Big Al and the Bulldogs to pull this out in a nail biter.

Gameday tomorrow!
Who's ready?
I'm ready Zaga but this video needs to come down too! lol

Cordia!
:yawn:
Cordia 69
Hazard 59
Cordia 62
HHS 63

Hollan hits free throws to win the game!
Peter Parker Wrote:Will Chapman be back for this game? I think he will be the difference.

W/ Chapman - Cordia 76 Hazard 69
WO/ Chapman - Hazard 67 Cordia 63

yes he has served his two game suspension.
If allow to run and no slowing down of the game
74 Cordia
62 Hazard

If Cordia slow the game down and run in looking for fouls
58 Cordia- Cunningham hit free throws to win
57 Hazard
I accidentally voted for Hazard. Can someone change that? I think Cordia wins this one big. They haven't played Cordia's entire team yet and they lost without Chap and Ortiz the first two times. Cordia wins big.
running_clock Wrote:I accidentally voted for Hazard. Can someone change that? I think Cordia wins this one big. They haven't played Cordia's entire team yet and they lost without Chap and Ortiz the first two times. Cordia wins big.

Glad to see you back running_clock zaga_fan now this is my kind of video. WOW :muscleman
Be careful 64SUR; you stare at that long enough and you'll go blind.
Hazard sends cordia home in a close one
64SUR Wrote:Glad to see you back running_clock zaga_fan now this is my kind of video. WOW :muscleman

I had to get on for these next couple of games. I can't make it back to town so you guys have to keep me posted.:insane::insane:
zaga_fan Wrote:I had to get on for these next couple of games. I can't make it back to town so you guys have to keep me posted.:insane::insane:

I will think about it Confusednicker:
Hazard 55-51
Go Dawgs !!!!
Hazard wins when it counts.

Hazard 55
Cordia 54
Hazard by 3
Hazard by 4. Rhodes ejected. Bulldogs move on to finals.
i think cordia win 70-65 hittin free throws to win it
The Weatherman Wrote:Hazard by 4. Rhodes ejected. Bulldogs move on to finals.

Weatherman your ignorance is growing old with that Rhodes getting ejected crap in fact is is as old as the crust around your underwear. Rhodes has not been ejected from a game in 2 years. In fact he has not even had a T called this year only had 2 called last year and one of those was during the regional tourney when one was called for too many players standing up on the bench. You néed to get your facts straight before you run that pie hole you jack bump.
Buford T Justice Wrote:Weatherman your ignorance is growing old with that Rhodes getting ejected crap in fact is is as old as the crust around your underwear. Rhodes has not been ejected from a game in 2 years. In fact he has not even had a T called this year only had 2 called last year and one of those was during the regional tourney when one was called for too many players standing up on the bench. You néed to get your facts straight before you run that pie hole you jack bump.

Mr. Buford Justice - Hazard winning by 4 and Rhodes being ejected is my prediction. A prediction is something you believe may happen. I could care less about what he has or has not done in the past. So sit back, enjoy the game and let's see how close everyone's predictions will be. My prediction includes Rhodes getting tossed.

:closed:
As much as I hate to admit it I believe Cordial will pull this one out down the stretch. Too much talent.
Dawgs by 4...go hhs
Pages: 1 2