Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin vs. Bell County 13th Region Semifinals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
Corbin in a close one!
Should be a great matchup. Good luck Lady Cats!!!!
Corbin by 1
Bell Co. by 10 pts.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Bell Co. by 10 pts.

What's your saying is if Corbin beat you again you probably could not handle it and do some type of bodily harm.:biglmao:
All joking aside I believe it will be a great game, more than likely for the region championship.
Could be a good game
:bball: GOOD LUCK LADY CATS!!!! LETS BRING HOME THAT REGIONAL TITLE!!! :bball:
Im going a 3 point game either way.
It basically comes down to this....

If Morris is in any kind of trouble with fouls or not hitting her shots, Corbin will win. If Bell puts Corbin at the line, they wont miss.
If Morris goes off while Sanders and Garnett throw in 10-12 a piece, Bell will win.

This ones to close to call.
Bell County should win this game by at least 8........It doesn't matter who wins this game.....Clay will be your regional champion.....mark it down!
should be a great game, 2 great teams and coaches
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im going a 3 point game either way.
It basically comes down to this....

If Morris is in any kind of trouble with fouls or not hitting her shots, Corbin will win. If Bell puts Corbin at the line, they wont miss.
If Morris goes off while Sanders and Garnett throw in 10-12 a piece, Bell will win.

This ones to close to call.

Morris want get in any foul trouble she got something like a 8 or 9 fouls in last years finals., but your right if Bell get 2 more players in double figures they will be hard to beat. I look for this to be the best game of the year in the region.
Corbin beats Bell!!!! This was the 2nd best ref'd game of the YEAR!!! WAY TO GO FOR THE WIN CORBIN!!!Confusednicker:
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Corbin beats Bell!!!! This was the 2nd best ref'd game of the YEAR!!! WAY TO GO FOR THE WIN CORBIN!!!Confusednicker:

Wow! For once I agree with the Whizzard. :Clap:

Congrats lady Redhounds!
One more WIN!!!
Told you guys Confusednicker:

I think lilys rankings just got blown apart.
Money talks and bull crap walks. Ashurst need to learn that money can't always buy everything but I guess it can buy championships. Lol pulling for the winner of the Harlan city and clay game!
I can't believe somebody else has seen the light! It only took two consecutive years for others to see! Your right RIUTG, Lilly proved his smarts too....SW just lost too!:biglmao:
Clay just went down to Harlan City......isn't it just the perfect setup for Corbin to repeat and go to State.....we know it just happened that way with no help....:biglmao:.I've been saying all along.....schools are stupid for voting to have this tournament in the Arena!:Thumbs:
I agree that it seems that officiating seems to go our way... I have said that before. I don't agree that the arena plays into that. We won last year in Harlan County. We have a good team and a good group of girls. The players for almost all teams LOVE it at the arena. This is the closest to what it would feel like playing in state or college that most will ever feel.
Also like I said in the other thread I would rather have played clay. Harlan has scared me all year. Young good team with good guard play.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Clay just went down to Harlan City......isn't it just the perfect setup for Corbin to repeat and go to State.....we know it just happened that way with no help....:biglmao:.I've been saying all along.....schools are stupid for voting to have this tournament in the Arena!:Thumbs:

It's a conspiracy and everyone is in on it. The 13th region officials, oh I forgot they are not calling the tourney, so it must be every official in the state, the KHSAA, the Clay Co. coaching staff for going along with the plan, the Clay Co. players for missing all of those shots in the 4Q and most of all.........the Whitley Co. coaches for throwing their game as well.:igiveup:
LadyCat Pride Wrote:Money talks and bull crap walks. Ashurst need to learn that money can't always buy everything but I guess it can buy championships. Lol pulling for the winner of the Harlan city and clay game!
It won't matter who you pull for.....Corbin is going to win this....it was bought and paid for before it even began!!:eyeroll:
basketball wizzard Wrote:corbin beats bell!!!! This was the 2nd best ref'd game of the year!!! Way to go for the win corbin!!!Confusednicker:

please tell me that you are being sarcastic.
oldhound70s Wrote:Wow! For once I agree with the Whizzard. :Clap:

Congrats lady Redhounds!
either you are flipping BLIND or you must be mr ashurst. If you are not I apologize. I just want to say I HOPE THIS MAN CAN SLEEP WITH HIM SELF KNOWING THAT HE CHEATED CHILDREN IN HIS LIFE AND WHAT AN EXAMPLE HE IS TO HIS OWN. I hope they don't follow in his shoes. MONEY CAN'T ALWAYS BUY EVERYTHING IN LIFE AND KARMA IS ALWAYS SWEET and I HOPE IT BITE'S HIM GOOD!!! I knew when we were up at the half and he was throwing a temper tantrum cause I said another few fans that they will call everything they can now, and sure enough they did. I kept up with the fouls whole game we had 25 to their 13 and in the second half we had 12 or 13 to their 5 MAKES U GO HMMMMMM DOESN'T IT????
GOOD LUCK HARLAN CITY GOD KNOW U R GONNA NEED IT CAUSE YOU WILL BE PLAY AN 8 PERSON TEAM INSTEAD OF 5. I AM VERY PROUD OF OUR LADY CATS HOLD THAT HEAD UP CAUSE YOU WERE THE BETTER TEAM AND IT AINT A FAR GAME WHEN IT IS 5 TO 8 ON THE FLOOR.
LadyCat Pride Wrote:please tell me that you are being sarcastic.

I was......but oldhound70 didn't pick up on it...:biglmao: Now you feel the frustration Whitley Co. has had to live with for years! This is why sports youth participation keeps dropping and fan attendance is falling as well. But hey, some people will do anything to WIN! These people will answer for their sins one day.....and make no mistake cheating young kids is a BIG ONE......
LadyCat Pride Wrote:either you are flipping BLIND or you must be mr ashurst. If you are not I apologize. I just want to say I HOPE THIS MAN CAN SLEEP WITH HIM SELF KNOWING THAT HE CHEATED CHILDREN IN HIS LIFE AND WHAT AN EXAMPLE HE IS TO HIS OWN. I hope they don't follow in his shoes. MONEY CAN'T ALWAYS BUY EVERYTHING IN LIFE AND KARMA IS ALWAYS SWEET and I HOPE IT BITE'S HIM GOOD!!! I knew when we were up at the half and he was throwing a temper tantrum cause I said another few fans that they will call everything they can now, and sure enough they did. I kept up with the fouls whole game we had 25 to their 13 and in the second half we had 12 or 13 to their 5 MAKES U GO HMMMMMM DOESN'T IT????
GOOD LUCK HARLAN CITY GOD KNOW U R GONNA NEED IT CAUSE YOU WILL BE PLAY AN 8 PERSON TEAM INSTEAD OF 5. I AM VERY PROUD OF OUR LADY CATS HOLD THAT HEAD UP CAUSE YOU WERE THE BETTER TEAM AND IT AINT A FAR GAME WHEN IT IS 5 TO 8 ON THE FLOOR.

If you're committing that many fouls maybe you should change the way you are playing...
13th region basketball has really let alot of players and fans down through this tournament. God bless the ones who made these calls so unfair!
LadyCat Pride Wrote:either you are flipping BLIND or you must be mr ashurst. If you are not I apologize. I just want to say I HOPE THIS MAN CAN SLEEP WITH HIM SELF KNOWING THAT HE CHEATED CHILDREN IN HIS LIFE AND WHAT AN EXAMPLE HE IS TO HIS OWN. I hope they don't follow in his shoes. MONEY CAN'T ALWAYS BUY EVERYTHING IN LIFE AND KARMA IS ALWAYS SWEET and I HOPE IT BITE'S HIM GOOD!!! I knew when we were up at the half and he was throwing a temper tantrum cause I said another few fans that they will call everything they can now, and sure enough they did. I kept up with the fouls whole game we had 25 to their 13 and in the second half we had 12 or 13 to their 5 MAKES U GO HMMMMMM DOESN'T IT????

I think you an the Whizzard should call the KHSAA or even Obama himself. Maybe they will give Bell and Whitley co-championship trophies and let you compete in state whether Corbin or Harlan wins. That's our society now.....whine loud enough and it will be given to you. Corbin flat out beat you both and as far as the refs....if you had any sense at all you could see which team got the calls. Macie Morris is the most protected player in the region. I counted four fouls and three walks that should have been called on her. Don get me wrong, I'm not whining....she's a great player and great players are usually protected a little. bottom line....Corbin won. Your jealousy of Corbin is pathetic. I also disagree with your "better team" statement. You have better players and better talent but teams win championships and both Corbin and Harlan have better teams. Better coaches as well. Throw in more class and you have a deadly combination.

Dude...I love to be hated. It means your on top. GO HOUNDS!Confusedinglepar
Pages: 1 2