Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th Region Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Guys, 13th region member's

The other 13th region thread was moved due to some of the rules of BGR being broken. Do NOT let it happen in this thread or any 13th region prediction thread, they will both be watched very closely.

Thanks,

SK

Now you may discuss your thoughts on this year's 13th region tournament.
Lol General got Bubba using them swear words again.
General been breaching the rules since day 1.
Hi everyone...especially ekybubbawatson
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:General been breaching the rules since day 1.
The General always plays by the rules. You get on here and curse people out and talk terrible about kids. Then you want to call people out to fight? I have no idea but you are but I do know you have some serious issues.
Easy General J..
Guys Cool it. Final warning.
Clay and Jackson both have to win two pressure packed games before we hear this stuff again. Neither team should count their chickens before they hatch.
Strikeout King Wrote:Guys Cool it. Final warning.

Sorry Strikeout. You're right. Theres a lot of good Clay fans on here. If there is anything we learned from district it's not to count our chickens. Haha. Hopefully we can put it all together for a run at the region.
Tiger Nation
Go Big Clay!
Go Clay County Tigers! Time to get back to Rupp.
Jackson got the best draw. We play 2 teams that we know we can come out on top if we come to play and seize the moment. As much as I and every fan in Jackson want a Clay rematch, it's going to be very difficult for them to get past a very tough Knox Central team. Good luck to both teams!
clay and jackson will be the only reasons i will watch the 13th regions final...So make it happen...williamsburg may keep me around longer...just sayin or i'm 14th bound :Cheerlead
EKYBubbaWatson Wrote:Go Clay County Tigers! Time to get back to Rupp.

Going to be a hard road to travel to get to Rupp. Getting by KC will not be easy, but if you do getting by Jackson will just as hard as Knox.

So don't count your chickens before they hatch!!
I still think clay has the easier road to Rupp....if Jackson makes it outta the first round I'm sure they will be playing Corbin....Corbin is on home grounds and could make things excited.....But my final predication is clay will blow by Middlesboro have a tuff test in Knox central and meet Jackson in the finals....
CC Tigers 4435 Wrote:I still think clay has the easier road to Rupp....if Jackson makes it outta the first round I'm sure they will be playing Corbin....Corbin is on home grounds and could make things excited.....But my final predication is clay will blow by Middlesboro have a tuff test in Knox central and meet Jackson in the finals....

I'm assuming you mean Jackson playing Bell. Anyone who thinks Clay walks into the finals is crazy. Knox Central is still technically the team to beat.
JC by far has the easiest road, but that means nothing. Knox has the toughest as their 1st round game has potential to be close and their is a slight chance of an upset. Only way I can see CC losing to Boro is if they get ahold of some bad spaghetti in the hospitality room and have to sit 3-4 starters and play Big Diesel.
UKCC Wrote:I'm assuming you mean Jackson playing Bell. Anyone who thinks Clay walks into the finals is crazy. Knox Central is still technically the team to beat.
Exactly right UKCC. Neither one of us wanted Knox and that's why both teams battled their hearts out in district. We were devastated by the loss cause we just knew it meant Knox in our bracket.Then the draw. What a draw! Clay, no doubt matches up better with Knox than we do and so it seems as if the stage is set for a Clay and Jackson rematch. Now way am I predicting this cause it's still wide open for anyone, but it just seems as though this one is destined don't it? Besides, it would be a shame to lose 64 this late in the game!
General Jackson Wrote:Exactly right UKCC. Neither one of us wanted Knox and that's why both teams battled their hearts out in district. We were devastated by the loss cause we just knew it meant Knox in our bracket.Then the draw. What a draw! Clay, no doubt matches up better with Knox than we do and so it seems as if the stage is set for a Clay and Jackson rematch. Now way am I predicting this cause it's still wide open for anyone, but it just seems as though this one is destined don't it? Besides, it would be a shame to lose 64 this late in the game!

If Clay has their minds right and Allen shows up I believe they have a good chance of beating Knox. This may be the most unpredictable tournament in years. I'm just ready to get it started.
This could be the most entertaining regional tourny in the state. Everyone is capable of beating or being beaten by everyone else.
Gonna be great. Hope these kids understand what they are apart of. :rockon:
I really like Clays game plan for Knox. No I'm not looking past Middlesboro but I just Dont think it will be close. I think clay will handle Knox much better this time around.
BrokenArrow Wrote:I really like Clays game plan for Knox. No I'm not looking past Middlesboro but I just Dont think it will be close. I think clay will handle Knox much better this time around.

Is it the same game plan with the clay co. girls upsetting the whitley co. girls ....boy what a HOMMER clay,clay ,clay.The only game plan is you better hope ALLEN shows up ready to play...
I would like to see Chip try and guard Jayci Cotton now that you mention the Clay's girls.
outsidelookin Wrote:Is it the same game plan with the clay co. girls upsetting the whitley co. girls ....boy what a HOMMER clay,clay ,clay.The only game plan is you better hope ALLEN shows up ready to play...

Outside, you're definitely in that homer boat. Once again, what do you expect us to say? If someone gets on here and doesn't praise Knox you lose it. All season you've stayed on Clay threads (I know this is a 13th one) and get upset if we mention anything about the school we back to begin with. Do you have like a beef with Clay to begin with? Haha the Jackson guys don't even do this. At least they expect us to talk about Chip, or Clay, or whatever.
I do feel for Knox, probably haven't got the respect or recognition they deserve this year even after beating Clay and Jackson. I guess you had to be there Friday night to see it because I can't explain it better than this: Jackson and Clay are meant to meet again in this tournament. Just hold off until next year Knox, Jackson will be back in the middle of the 13th and Clay and Knox can have their battles.
Knox will be the runaway preseason favorite for next season, assuming McDaniel leaves. Clay's sophomore trio will be upperclassmen so they will be fine along with House. Knox has to be the favorite for a trip to Rupp this time around too but Clay is right on their heels with Jackson. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'll be SHOCKED if it's not one of those 3.
I do agree that Knox is technically the favorite, like I said from the beginning their defense is more valuable than Fox or McDaniel, especially at the Arena. There's just something in the ether telling me that these last two years for Clay and Jackson have to culminate in one final showdown for a trip to Rupp. Clay's lineup next year will be insane inextricably year. By the way UKCC, I hear Farmer has two more sons younger than Trey. Any truth to that?
Gamecast Wrote:I do agree that Knox is technically the favorite, like I said from the beginning their defense is more valuable than Fox or McDaniel, especially at the Arena. There's just something in the ether telling me that these last two years for Clay and Jackson have to culminate in one final showdown for a trip to Rupp. Clay's lineup next year will be insane inextricably year. By the way UKCC, I hear Farmer has two more sons younger than Trey. Any truth to that?

That is true. And you could be right on the rematch. It would only be fitting that it be Jackson and Clay.
Lol I could only imagine how excited Clay fans are. Enough Farmers to keep expectations sky high for a long time.
Gamecast Wrote:Lol I could only imagine how excited Clay fans are. Enough Farmers to keep expectations sky high for a long time.

Lol, they'll be around for a few years. The ages are pretty equaled out.
Pages: 1 2 3