Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County vs Estill County 3/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions

Breathitt county 72
Estill county 56

Breathitt county has a nice team :Cheerlead
Breathitt wins this one easily. Best of luck to Chaney and Whitmore of Breathitt
:rockon:
Breathitt all over this one IMO

You can't sleep on any of these teams, though.
This one should be a battle and I'm actually excited to see it. Only had a chance to see Breathitt once this year but I like their team.

Breathitt 60-50
I like BC is this one but not as easily as everyone thinks. Bentley will have his team ready and they will not go down easy. Remember last couple years when they played KCC to the wire. BC better not sleep on this well coached Estill team!
Breathitt by 10+
You guys are crazy if you think a Bentley game will get out of the 40's. Estill could pull the upset though by doing this.
Harlan County played Estill to two overtimes in Berea's Christmas tournament. They are a solid team. However, Breathitt is one of most fundamental teams I've seen all year. And they are sooo dang smooth. Everything "clicks" with that team. I believe Breathitt will take this game by 12+.

Good luck to both teams!!!
Estill Harlan County was played in regulation. Estill won it on a late free throw with 2 seconds left
Are you sure??? I distinctly remember talking to a lawyer from Estill's team in the hallway, and I was positive in was in between the OT periods!! But what does that mean?? I distinctly remember dancing at mid court, too!!

Smile
I apologize StrikeoutKing!! You are correct. I just retrieved the score book, and I got it confused with another game!

Sorry....

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:I apologize StrikeoutKing!! You are correct. I just retrieved the score book, and I got it confused with another game!

Sorry....

Wink

Granny Bear i was just getting ready to back you up on the overtime...Glad i didn't submitt :dangcompu
Me, too SUR!! As bad as my memory is getting, I wouldn't back me up on anything!
Should be a great game. Ill take coach Bentley over any coach in the regional u have to remember he is only in his 4th year as a head coach.He get the best out of his players.
Breathitt by 17
BC - 60
EC - 43
Estill 52 breathitt 50 Bentley with the tip in at the buzzer in his coaching suit
Breathitt - 68
Estill - 58
Breathitt rolls in this one. Estill won't have an answer for Noble, Chaney and Campbell.

Would Coach Bentley happen to be Dewey Bentley's son?
Estill and Breathitt plays tonight not 3/6 like the post states.
Dewey is coach bentleys dad