Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Teams that have lived the dream season, Undefeated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many teams have gone undefeated before in recent or past year?
Pikeville 55,87, and 88
Belfry almost pulled it off this year being 14-1 (technically undefeated in the state of KY)
Breathitt had like a 42 game win streak that ended a couple years ago.
well i can think of a lot of teams that went undefeated in the regular season but not playoffs so i guess those relaly dont count...
If im not mistaken, didn't Trinity go undefeated in 03??
BTW, great topic pantherblitz....
but this was one of my dreams personally. I always thought and still to this day, that i was never defeated in heart. But it takes 11 people with this mentality to win.
PantherBlitz42 Wrote:Belfry almost pulled it off this year being 14-1 (technically undefeated in the state of KY)

Belfry is an amazing 27-2 over the last 2 seasons only losing to Ironton,Ohio twice....We have not lost to a Kentucky team since 2002, and that was to Breathitt County in the Regional Championship.
Breathitt County's streak was simply amazing, going 42-0 from the start of the 95 season, through the regional title game in 97, where they lost to Lawrence County.

Pikeville won 33 or 34 in a row from 87 through mid 89 where they lost to Belfry.

Belfry actually is 27-3 over the past 2 seasons. But most of the Pond Creekers want to forget the Boyd County game so bad, they just leave it off, right BP? 8)

Trinity holds the state record with 50 straight wins in the mid 80s.

And Ashland went 6 straight years without a loss in the 20's. But they did have a handful of ties in there. Still, this always amazed me.
Wait, didn't Belfry lose to Sheldon Clark in 03?
one word boyle that were redicules i mena 7o some straight games that is un heard of in kentucky
those teams from the 80's were simply amazng at Pikeville
PantherBlitz42 Wrote:Wait, didn't Belfry lose to Sheldon Clark in 03?

Belfry's only losses over the past two seasons have been to Boyd County and 2 losses to Ironton!
oooo ok
guess i was wrong
Didnt boyle go undefeated for like 3 or 4 ytears in a row or somethin
Yea your correct on that hurley. They won state for 4 or 5 years in a row. wow.
yea, simply amazing.... i saw a picture of a boyle county player that had 5 rings on one hand lol it was halirous
SuperMario Wrote:Yea your correct on that hurley. They won state for 4 or 5 years in a row. wow.
Boyle won 5 state championships 99-03 and were runners up in 04
during that time 99-02, they won 47 in a row
then 25 game win streak 02-03 w/ two losses between streaks
they were 12-3 in 04.
that is simply stunning