Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County vs Middlesboro 3/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions....Confusednicker:
Middlesboro is unpredictable so ima say Clay. Allen and Poindexter could be fun to watch though.
Clay should win this one fairly easy. Anything 15-20 pts would shock me.
Clay 82
Boro 64TongueirateSho
Clay county 88
Middlesboro 72

Much closer this time around.. GO CLAY :mop:
I expect Middlesboro to play a little better than the last meeting but I'll still go with Clay, 82-68
CC gets the win but I won't even try to predict what that Mboro team will do.
:yikes:
Unless Foister has another 40+ point night, this one will get ugly. I will go with Clay Co. in a big way.
Clay Co. -85
Middlesboro-60
Mountain Wrote:Unless Foister has another 40+ point night, this one will get ugly. I will go with Clay Co. in a big way.
Clay Co. -85
Middlesboro-60

I'm good with that:popcorn:
Tigers win this one by 20 pts.
We are CC.
Good luck Tigers!
Last game wasn't very contested. I'm goin
Clay County-64
Middlesboro-68
So difficult I think to predict this one! Depends on which Middlesboro team shows up!!

It could be a close game, but if Foister gets hot, it will be high scoring!

Good luck to both teams; I predict Clay County by 8.
Clay by 40. Middlesboro is done. If anyone saw the district finals you would know that.
Clay County 76
Mboro 51
Clay Co controls the tempo and runs the Jackets out of the Arena!
Hey 64 what's Kanye doing high jacking ur thread.
Confusederiously:
Count Wrote:Hey 64 what's Kanye doing high jacking ur thread.
Confusederiously:

Kanye is a Rookie :wieghts:
He's a pretty swift guy. He'll catch on. :concentratetongue:
Clay Co 64-49
I don't think the Jackets are done quite yet. They did lose pretty badly in the district finals, but if anything this team has heart and the ability to bounce back. Think it will be a much closer game than most expect.
I think that Clay shouldn't have a problem in this game unless they are looking past this game and looking toward the semi finals.......Also I may be the only Clay fan that feels this way but I DO NOT want to see Jackson County in the finals. I honestly don't know if we can beat them again and I sure don't want to find out with a trip to Rupp on the line. I think we match up better with Knox than we do Jackson.
Chip uses his it factor to hit a 3 in the first quarter which is the turning point in the game. Clay by about 80.
Gamecast Wrote:Chip uses his it factor to hit a 3 in the first quarter which is the turning point in the game. Clay by about 80.

Kinda what happened the last game. 22-18 and he makes 4 in less than a minute. About what Fox did to us to open the district championship game.
In all seriousness, I think Chip comes out with great opening round performance and Allen eats Poindexter alive on the boards. Clay by at least 20.
A lot of folks think I'm nuts, but Poyndexter hasn't impressed me on the boards in either game we've played. IMO, the pivotal player on that team is Foister. Children, if that child gets hot, it could be a game changer!!!! just sayin'
True Granny, Foister is streaky as they come. As long as Marcum keeps a balanced diet of Smith-Wolfe-House on his plate he will have a hard time seeing the rim. Be a sight to see if he got hot and brought this one down to the wire.
We lost to them in OT in the district tournament. I told my niece, I had a mind to shoot Foister (j/k), but he would've just got up and made another 3. He got into his zone, and there was just no stopping him! He would let go soon after crossing mid court; he ended the game with 41.