Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County - vs. Cawood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Breathitt will win, but I think they will struggle in the first half. I say BHS 40-12
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I think Breathitt will win, but I think they will struggle in the first half. I say BHS 40-12

seems reasonable but i doubt cawood will b able to stop breathit...
Breathitt has been a slow starting team all year, and unless the "pep-talk" during the halftime of the Lawrence County game shook them up, I do not see anything changing for this game. Breathitt will probably overlook Cawood and struggle early, but pull away after getting a tongue lashing at halftime.
i really dont think will be the case in this game i have heard that cawood never comes out ready to play and if breathit gets defence first that should get em fired up to play some football....good luck to both teams....
well atleast we both agree brethit will dominate this game...
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:well atleast we both agree brethit will dominate this game...
:thumpsup:
BHS in this one
I dont think the Bobcats will have any trouble in this one, but dont overlook the Trojans.Bobcats big in this one! 48-6
im going to say breathitt co 49-6
I heard a respected of the Middlesboro contingent say something along the lines of "Cawood is not a bad team", so the game could be competitive for a half.

Breathitt might get a little test for a half, but in the end, it will be Bobcats big.
LovetheBucs Wrote:I heard a respected of the Middlesboro contingent say something along the lines of "Cawood is not a bad team", so the game could be competitive for a half.

Breathitt might get a little test for a half, but in the end, it will be Bobcats big.
I think Middlesboro made them look better than they really were that night because they did not play well. I look for the same kind of lackluster effort in this one also.
Breathitt should dominate in this one.