Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How will it be next year with the new rankings from class A to 6A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys.....will it be crazy next year or do you think it will be better cause I heard that everybody will make it to the playoffs voice your opinons...and how will they do the state championships? will they be even better to watch how will they sort this one out
It will be just like it was with the 4A class except there will be harder district games and there will be 6 state championships instead of 4.
but that mean that everybody is going to the playoffs right and will all the games be played at papa johns come next december
I know in 2A that Prestonsburg, NCC, Danville, Middlesboro, Bardstown will dominate it Next season !
I think you are forgetting some VERY strong teams, such as: Owensboro Catholic, Trigg Co., Fort Campbell, Corbin. etc
I actually hate the idea of the new ranking system. It is fine the way it is.
blackcat_student Wrote:I know in 2A that Prestonsburg, NCC, Danville, Middlesboro, Bardstown will dominate it Next season !
p-burg? lets get serious. all the other teams may dominate, and p-burg might in district but not dominate the whole class
so looks to me like almost everyone will make it to the playoffs right? Or will there a couple of those teams out there that still wont make it.
There will still be a few that won't make it. (very few!)
this new 6-class system is messed up i think it was made i guess to better suit smaller schools..but i was very surpised to see the new classes and come to find sheldon clark and belfry in the same class with the enrollment of students twice as many as sheldon clark
So come next years playoffs its going to get really crazy on friday night then huh lol but it will prolly be fun also to give those teams that never make it to playoffs to give them a chance on what it is like