Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Official coaching changes thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The carousel is starting to spin!

1) Greenwood
2) Pendleton County

If you have any, please post them and I'll try to keep the thread updated.
I know the story about the Greenwood situation, but what's the story with Pendleton County?
There COULD be some interesting moves in Harlan County. I don't only mean Harlan County High School but also the city. Only time will tell. Soooo many rumors out there. BUT, that is the norm in Harlan County/City.
The carousel is starting to spin!

1) Apollo
2) Greenwood
3) Pendleton County

If you have any, please post them and I'll try to keep the thread updated.
Strikeout King Wrote:I know the story about the Greenwood situation, but what's the story with Pendleton County?

I think the coach just resigned from what I was told.
OPEN

1) Apollo
2) Greenwood
3) Pendleton County
4) Washington County

FILLED
Any new openings? I have heard some rumblings about the 12th Region having a couple coaching changes?
bumpity bump bump
bumpity bump
What's going on up there at Harlan County?
What are you all hearing?
Don't know about Harlan , but Knox central better do something touch talent . Coach doesn't like to push and press like his team I built to do, and team doesnt believe in their coach. Thought it was supposed to be different this year but same old coach same results. kids or politics hope someone chooses kids
North Oldham is also open. This is from earlier this week.

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/2...ball-coach
OPEN

1) Apollo
2) Greenwood
3) Pendleton County
4) North Oldham
5) Washington County

FILLED -
Seats should be heating up at several 13th region schools. Harlan County, Knox Central, and Middlesboro right off hand.
OPEN

1) Apollo
2) Greenwood
3) North Oldham
4) Pendleton County
5) Washington County
6) Valley

FILLED
OPEN

1) Apollo
2) Fairdale
3) Greenwood
4) North Bullitt
5) North Oldham
6) Pendleton County
7) Warren East
8) Washington County
9) Valley

FILLED -
What's the story out of Fairdale?
Strikeout King Wrote:What's the story out of Fairdale?

Not sure. Had a friend tell me this was open. Will attempt to see what I can find out.
Is anything going to happen at Mason County? I personally think Coach OHearn does an outstanding job but i heard a rumor he may step down. Anyone else hearing this?
Strikeout King Wrote:What's the story out of Fairdale?

Head coach's old son graduates this year, so he retired.
OhHereWeGo Wrote:Head coach's old son graduates this year, so he retired.
Nothing has been posted officially on the Faridale job.
Anyone heard anything about Knox Central or South Laurel?
Pikeville job will be open soon
Hoping Pulaski County opens up. Too much family and politics in that school. The players deserve better. Gover teams have under achieved every year he has been there.
ArJay Wrote:Anyone heard anything about Knox Central or South Laurel?

I heard KCs coach won COY in 13th. I'd say he's staying put. I thought he done a good job, things happen sometimes in the tourny that can't be helped. :HitWall:
Knox would have been No. 1 going into next season. I don't know for sure now after the bad performance in the regional. They do still have five starters coming back though and beat just about everyone during the regular season.
I'd be surprised if there was a change at KC. They will be right in the mix again next season in the 13th.
Count Wrote:I'd be surprised if there was a change at KC. They will be right in the mix again next season in the 13th.

I just heard that and heard he was fired last year and came back. I dint know anything else. Just what I hear at McDonalds in Barbourville yesterday morning. :biggrin:
What makes u think Pikeville job will be open soon?
OPEN

1) Apollo
2) Bryan Station
3) Fairdale
4) Greenwood
5) Mercer County
6) North Bullitt
7) North Oldham
8) Pendleton County
9) Warren East
10) Washington County
11) Valley