Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County 93 Jackson County 92
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just caught the end on the radio.
Sounds like this was a great game. Congrats to Clay.
Once again Jackson County gives up the lead late. Clay was dead in the water but didn't quit, and pulled another one out at home. Fox with 32, but missed a couple fts late. He is a great player and will be successful at Army. I wouldn't be surprised if these two meet again in the 13th region final. A lot will hinge on the draw.
When is the 13th region draw tomorrow or Sunday?
Congrats Clay
Draw is Sunday at 10AM.

The advantage in the region tournament didn't depend on this game, but it will depend on who is on Knox Central's side of the bracket. Jackson Co could very well play the Panthers in the first round, which would be terrible for each team and their fans.

I think the team opposite of Knox Central has the easiest road to the finals and the better chance to win the entire tournament.
Great game by both teams! I think everyone now understands the "IT" factor!
This was an absolute great game. I feel for the fox kid played a huge game until the last 25 seconds. It was a miracle that clay was even in this game playing that sorry 2-3 zone early in game. However I also didn't understand Jackson taking fox off the point in the second half. Also the Neely kid killed them. Did nothing but foul all night. That being said clay never quit and Ryan House played the game of his life. Congrats to both teams. I got a feeling they will meet again... no trash talk tonight. Both teams left in all on the floor. Go Tigers
Unbelievable game
Incredible game. Best high school game I've ever watched in person. Fox may have missed some free throws late but he played his heart out. Very good player.
It was a great game but fox got killed on the last second shot, If farmer shot two tie the game was a foul then fox's last should have been a foul also. he got mugged by 3 different players.
Disagree broken arrow the neeley kid played 20 minutes shot 50 percent 6 rebounds and shut jake Allen down he did not score on him at all. Jackson played well congrats to Clay for great comeback great atmosphere and game
foley war Wrote:Disagree broken arrow the neeley kid played 20 minutes shot 50 percent 6 rebounds and shut jake Allen down he did not score on him at all. Jackson played well congrats to Clay for great comeback great atmosphere and game

Dude come on. If u think Neely played well you must be his dad or something. As far as shuting Allen down I'd say he didn't have 5 touches all night. It had nothing to do with him. Clay wasn't running offense his way. If Jackson blames the refs u r delousional. Fox makes free throws games over. They were missed calls all night on both ends. When you are the best player on the floor you Dont give the ball up and shy away from the big moment. Fox did this after he missed the free throws. He is a beast but doesn't have that killer instinct. Or what some call the "It" factor. I'm not hating on Jackson. They should have won. But didnt:1:
Congrats to Marcum and the Tigers.
House definitely should have made the All tournament team. Those 3s and that Defense pulled CLAY thru.
Go Big ClaySmile
not blaming the refs just expect the game to be called the same on both sides, yes if Jordon have made his free throws I still would be saying same. call the game the same on both sides
Congrats to Clay. Gonna keep my mouth shit now like a whooped pup. See you all at region.
If it's a foul the first minute of the game it's a foul the last second Fox got mugged at the end. The Farmer kid made a great shot but I did not see the foul. The two free throws killed JC but Fox had 32 no way we can blame it on him. They was also a big rebound missed by JC off a clay free throw up 5 before Foxs missed free throws. When a kid has 32 how do u say he didn't want the ball lol that's crazy.
"It" factor... Great players make the big plays when it matters most. Good luck to the Tigers in region.
What a game. Congrats Clay county!
Congrats to Clay Co., I believe we will see the Tigers at Rupp again this year.
I got to listen to the last 5 minutes of the game...wow.... that last 5 minute should go down as one of the great games in clay county history. :pondering:
Jordan Fox played his tail off. Nuttin to say here. One of the highest scoring regulation games I've ever seen. Hands down the best high school game I've ever attended. Clay needed this for momentum. May not be the last time these two meet but I'm tired of playing Jackson, hats off.
General Jackson if you no someone in clay county that wants to buy one of my clay county T- shirts for a million dollar call me,,...All jokes aside maybe playing this game again in the Arena.Don't ever give up on your team...Now go Williamsburg and clay county :why:
Hats off to Trey Farmer, he was clutch in this game and played big against North in their first round matchup. I feel bad that Jackson gets misrepresented by fans with no morals making derrogatory comments, just know that we're not all like that. I give credit where it is due and Clay gets it from me, they've always been clutch when it mattered the most and tonight was no different. Best game out of all the district finals and we should meet again in Corbin.
JC421 Wrote:Hats off to Trey Farmer, he was clutch in this game and played big against North in their first round matchup. I feel bad that Jackson gets misrepresented by fans with no morals making derrogatory comments, just know that we're not all like that. I give credit where it is due and Clay gets it from me, they've always been clutch when it mattered the most and tonight was no different. Best game out of all the district finals and we should meet again in Corbin.

what fans on here making derogatory comments please show me , of course fans are gonna say things in the heat of the moment I think all do that sometimes
Congratulations Clay. One of the best games I have seen in a long time! Now,it's on to region and I hope we meet again. I've been viewing this site a long time and never had posted anything until I kept seeing post after post with BUBBA bragging about Chip and Clay. It was fun for a while... messing with you and getting you so rattled, but I've decided that you're not the type of person I want anything to do with...not even in a forum. I didn't see it, but a couple different people told me you was at halfcourt after the game giving the choke sign and yelling something at Fox as he walked by. Both said that Jordan just kept walking and said nothing. It's a wonder you didn't start another stupid fight. BUBBA, you are just not a good person and I'm through with you. Emotions run high in games and fans yell all kinds of crazy stuff but there is something really wrong with an adult who would come out to halfcourt and taunt and yell at a high school kid. Best of luck UKCC, Broken Arrow, Count and you other Clay diehards. Take care of BUBBA fellas and try to teach him a little class. Really, talk to him...that was a low class move. I'll start viewing my BGR when he is gone next year.
JC421 Wrote:Hats off to Trey Farmer, he was clutch in this game and played big against North in their first round matchup. I feel bad that Jackson gets misrepresented by fans with no morals making derrogatory comments, just know that we're not all like that. I give credit where it is due and Clay gets it from me, they've always been clutch when it mattered the most and tonight was no different. Best game out of all the district finals and we should meet again in Corbin.
Move to Clay Co.
There were no low class moves. Fox choked, played a heckuva game but choked. As far as someone coming out to half court, yes McDaniel brother did do that to congratulate his brother who played his heart out and gave his team a chance to win with the 25 footer in Fox eye. Then Mr. Farmer took it to the hole and showed he had a little "it" factor. Nobody said a word to Fox, get over yourself General. You are a fool, an idiot, and a sorry piece of... Well u know. Even though we got severely outplayed, we won. Congratulations Clay Co!
I came to this game because I knew it would be a battle and I was right. It was a tremendous game, 2-3 fans on both sides acted like pure idiots. That is normal for a game like that. A few things really was bad about officiating like the mugging at the end and even one clock "issue" the last minute of the game hurt Jackson. Through all of that though and how upset that would make me if I was from Jackson, they did "choke". I hate that word but I guess that is the way to describe it. Missed free throws and a turnover not mention not playing defense. I don't think they are coached very well. I think Jackson and Clay both got better from this game last night! This will be a good one if they see each other again on a neutral floor. I wish both teams luck! Thanks for a good game!
General I personally did not see this, and yes I saw chip and toddimac at half court. I've got got nothing bad to say about Fox. I think he is a hell of a player and has the best skill set of anyone in the region. I Dont agree with him making that pass with 2 seconds left, you gotta shoot that shot. He is your superstar and he has to make that play.That being said the game wasn't about 1-2 players on either side. Both teams absolutely played their guts out . This game probably best game I've seen in last 15 years or so. Both teams should be proud of that game well played.
Pages: 1 2 3