Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Fullbacks in the mounatins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We've all talked about good runningbacks but who are the best fbs in the mountains. The guys who clear the holes for their Rb's?
Kenny Hughes from Somerset is a good one.
Kelly - SC

GO CARDS!!!
Blake Johnson-Johnson Central, no further comments are needed he's the best hands down!:rockon:
Blake Johnson - JC
Dustin May - Belfry
Tomcat68 Wrote:Blake Johnson - JC
Dustin May - Belfry

I agree with those two. I do think May is the best though.
May gets thrown into the discussion with the tailbacks because he is that good. He isn't the best running back, but he is the best fullback.
Insight Wrote:Kelly - SC

GO CARDS!!!

Kelly is a rb this year
Dustin May is the best Fullback in the mountains.
I believe I have seen them all at some point...May is the man.
i think that John Taylor is the best.....JENKINS
wes laferty from kcc is one of the best full backs i have seen....
Lafferty from KCC
I would deffinately have to say May or Johnson.
eaglehoops Wrote:Blake Johnson-Johnson Central, no further comments are needed he's the best hands down!:rockon:

I've had the pleasure of playing along side Johnson and hes a (BEAST)!!!
Hands_80 Wrote:i think that John Taylor is the best.....JENKINS

I agree hes a great team player and a good leader.
Blake Johnson form Johnson is the best
but I agree Lafferty-kcc and Taylor-Jenkins are good ones too
that # 25 from sc is good with his blocking I dont know about runing because i never seen him run the ball but he impressed me.
I am willing to accept that the kid from Johnson Central is very good simply based upon the status of their program. May ran for over 1000 yds from the fullback position as a Soph. last season. He has had good games against NCC, Lawrence, Pikeville, and will continue to carry the team.

The kid Returns Punts! He is a very good player, and IMO the best fullback in all of 2a and the mountain regions.
packers fan Wrote:that # 25 from sc is good with his blocking I dont know about runing because i never seen him run the ball but he impressed me.
The fullback from SC is 22, i think. Dont know much about him.
Dustin May from Belfry has to be up there. He gives opposing defenses fits with his quickness and ability to break tackles. Also an excellent punt returner.

Blake Johnson from JC would have to be in the list as well, he can flat out run the football. I played against him last year, he is very hard to tackle.
Like it was previously said....BLAKE JOHNSON IS A BEAST!!!
Taylor from jenkins is a good one, he runs hard, blocks great, catches the ball, and most important his is a great kid to be around.
I think Leslie has a very good full back in Timmy Baker. One of the best blocking and hardest hitting players. Can run with the ball too.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Blake Johnson - JC
Dustin May - Belfry

Agreed, But to give some credit to a player that dosnt get alot of attention ! Jordon Howard from Magoffin is a really good Fullback for the Hornets !
Lafferty From kcc is a powerhouse in the backfeild
Blake Johnson

WARNING: Dont go ridin on that long black train
Well Ben he isn't long...but he's sure is wide and big as a house. Johnson gets my vote.
Blake Johnson- Jc
John Taylor-Jenkins
Wes Lafferty as well is a good fullback but not as much as Johnson and Taylor
I have been around high school football for many years and if there is one better than Blake Johnson, I have yet to see him. He is one of the few that I know that has the body and ability to play Division 1 football next season more than likely at LB). Sure, he doesn't gain the seasonal yards that some achieve, but he gets his yards when they are needed the most.
Pages: 1 2