Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can someone fill us in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
QQ is supposed to be on the radio soon. Can someone fill us in or how he's doing?

WE dont get that station here

thanks
Hahah I'll let ya know. I haven't heard him yet though lol

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:58 pm:

It's starting lol.. he sounds nervous

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:00 pm:

Show us some love lol

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:05 pm:

Tell him he's welcome lol
he does get nervous..lol

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:07 pm:

..and he's dippin skoal while he's talking..lol
Hahahahah..
what station is he supposed to be on?
he's still nervous and its over..lol...
Haha is he shakin, and sweatin?
Go getem QQ, lol.....

Someone fill us in on how it went and what was said
It was a pretty cool interview. QQ started off nervous. Then he started talking about how BGP never showed eastern Ky any love. Which then led to him talking about why he created this site for free, and how we have since surpassed BGP in the hpd. and all that.. He gave all the mods a shoutout. and told how Bballer and Beef took care of the mtn. top 10.
Way to show some love QQ....Hope this gives BGR a big boost..What station was it?
103.1 is what i think it was on
It was on 93.1, 107.5, 103.1 and 96.5 in williamson.
Great job QQ!!!
That was him, o wow...i was listening to the whole thing while i was driving home. I wasnt paying any attention.
Sounds like it went well. This is cool.
QQ is supposed to get a copy on here...so eveyone can hear it! I missed it so I can't wait!
Awesome. How'd this interview go about getting in the works? Just curious. Way to go QQ!
Awesome , I can't wait to hear it. Way to go QQ !
Yeah I want to hear it too...
I cant wait either....
You mean my name was actually on the radio? OMG I need some sunglasses and a big glass of tea with one of the little umbrellas in it cuz I'm heading for Hollywood. LOL
When is he getting a copy on here? does anyone know?
trying to get the MP3 here now but I'm having a little trouble....will keep working on it.
Hhahah am I the only one that heard it>
wOULD STILL LOVE TO HEAR IT....
LOL