Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mt. Rushmore of BGR?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
1. 64sur
2. Tricountysports
3. EKUbubbawatson
4. Zagafan
64sur don't always eat with Bobby Keith. But when he does Bob buys!
torQQue
Stardust
Strikeout King
WideRight05
1. Zaga
2. 64Sur
3. Ballstar
4. Winner of JC/CC game decides if me or General gets the 4th spot.
From my short time on BGR top two has to 64sur and Granny bear.
Everyone else is fighting for third. :notworthy
^^
See that 64SUR?? You and me baby!!!

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
See that 64SUR?? You and me baby!!!

Wink

I smell something cooking Granny :Hungry:
Despite the out come of the game bubba you are top five! The way you've control a thread taking these guys on an emotional rollercoaster. Turning then up an down like I do my radio, not many guys have that talent!
My contender for Mt,Rushmore

1. Granny Bear
2.Baller
3. #1 Blackcat Fan
4. Topnotch

My pretenter Mt. Rushmore.

1. RunItUpTheGut #1
2.zaga_fan. #2 ( moving closer to #1 )
3. EKUBubbaWatson ( just having fun )
4.General Jackson ( may live in Jackson just having fun now )
1. 64sur
2. 64sur
3. 64sur
4. 64sur

This is the only correct answer
If your Mt. Rushmore doesn't include Granny Bear and 64sur then you need to start over.
Wow, a lot of you aren't appreciative or just not been on here long enough. Without TorQQue there is no BGR. By the way. This is being sent to general discussion. Wink
alfus21 Wrote:Wow, a lot of you aren't appreciative or just not been on here long enough. Without TorQQue there is no BGR. By the way. This is being sent to general discussion. Wink

You're just upset because I'm on these lists and you ain't!!!!
alfus21 Wrote:Wow, a lot of you aren't appreciative or just not been on here long enough. Without TorQQue there is no BGR. By the way. This is being sent to general discussion. Wink

I think everyone is just having fun. I'm sure everyone (I know I do) appreciates TorQQue creating the site.

Don't take everything so serious.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:torQQue
Stardust
Strikeout King
WideRight05

These are the top and beyond Rushmore.....And I want to personal thank them for BGR....Confusedalute:....Can any of y'all get RunItUpTheGut to bet me a friendly bet on the Williamsburg and Corbin basketball game Friday night 64days vs 7 day banned you're help would be appreciations... from 64SUR. :popcorn:
zaga_fan Wrote:You're just upset because I'm on these lists and you ain't!!!!

:igiveup:

#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I think everyone is just having fun. I'm sure everyone (I know I do) appreciates TorQQue creating the site.

Don't take everything so serious.

I wasn't being that serious, just stating my opinion on QQ being the main man of BGR. :Thumbs:
^ Unfortunately Alfus, much of our membership is so new that they don't even know who QQ is. Those of you who got this site up and running are no longer active participants. When I look at posts now, 90% of the posters date back no farther than 2010!
Enlighten us!! Really!

When I first started posting, I remember another one, Midee. I LOVED his avatar, but I don't think I've ever seen a post from TorQQue.
Stardust Wrote:^ Unfortunately Alfus, much of our membership is so new that they don't even know who QQ is. Those of you who got this site up and running are no longer active participants. When I look at posts now, 90% of the posters date back no farther than 2010!

I know man. It's weird when I think about it sometimes. Very few of the "Old Timers" like myself are still around. I just don't think people realize how tough it was for him to get the site up and running at first. :Thumbs:

They don't recolonize good talent when they see it...
1. RunItUpTheGut
2. RIUTG
3. GUT
4. RunIt
I wouldn't even no where to start.

There's been a lot of great members over the years.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:1. RunItUpTheGut
2. RIUTG
3. GUT
4. RunIt

This coming from a #1 UK and Coach Cal fan!!!
Confusednicker:
alfus21 Wrote:I know man. It's weird when I think about it sometimes. Very few of the "Old Timers" like myself are still around. I just don't think people realize how tough it was for him to get the site up and running at first. :Thumbs:

I do know this - If it wasn't for me, all the old-timers would still be here. They left when I came on board Confusednicker:
^
Its not a bad thing in some cases :biglmao:
Granny Bear Wrote:This coming from a #1 UK and Coach Cal fan!!!
Confusednicker:

Number four likes them a lot.
TorQQue, Midee1, ComfortEagle, and Stardust.

I kept it mostly the old school guys who where here from the birth of BGR. But I had to include Stardust because what he has brought to this site since his existence has been something that really made the site make leaps and bounds in its growth.
You are too kind!
Dusty, Strikeout King, Gut, Zaga

I was going to include Granny Bear but we all know women belong in the kitchen, in the bed, and behind the scenes.
Westside Wrote:Dusty, Strikeout King, Gut, Zaga

I was going to include Granny Bear but we all know women belong in the kitchen, in the bed, and behind the scenes.

Nice knowing ya Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2 3