Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chargers Safety Arrested on Drug Charges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It appears that the Bengals are not the only team with problems as many want to think! Here is the web page on the incident.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/F...TE=DEFAULT
They only need another 10-15 arrests to catch the Bengles. The race is on.
alfus21 Wrote:They only need another 10-15 arrests to catch the Bengles. The race is on.

I challenge you to name that many for the Bengals! I bet you love being a Bengals hater with thier 3-0 record!
BelfryJustice Wrote:I challenge you to name that many for the Bengals! I bet you love being a Bengals hater with thier 3-0 record!

Smile You know I hate it. I hate the Ravens too, but have to hope they keep pace.
alfus21 Wrote:Smile You know I hate it. I hate the Ravens too, but have to hope they keep pace.

Name the 10 or 15 incidents you mentioned above
BFritz Wrote:Name the 10 or 15 incidents you mentioned above

I was just joking, but for Starters here's a recap on Chris Henry...

* Henry was arrested (December 15th) and charged for marijuana possession. Henry pled guilty, completed a 28-day drug treatment program and avoided any jail time. Henry said at the time, "I see that I am responsible to my team and my coach and to all Bengals fans to be completely drug-free. To all of them, I can only say that I'm sorry."
* On January 29th, Henry was arrested and charged with "felony counts of possession of a concealed firearm, improper exhibition of a firearm and aggravated assault with a firearm.". His trial is set for August 21st.
* On June 14th (last Wednesday), Henry turned himself in for providing "alcohol to three women all under the age of 21. One of the women is identified as Monica Beamon, 18, and the others are cited as unnamed 15- and 16-year-olds. The criminal affidavit charges that all three women were in Henry's car when he provided them alcohol, with the knowledge that all were under the legal drinking age of 21." Henry is set for a pretrial hearing on June 29th.
* Was in the car with Odell Thurman in his most recent adventure...

Speaking of Odell...

*Bengals linebacker Odell Thurman will be suspended for the first four games of the NFL season for violation of the league's substance abuse policy, a source close to the situation told the Enquirer this afternoon.
*Arrested for DUI and has to now sit out one full year.

May I continue?

* A.J. Nicholson was charged with grand theft and vandalism.
* In the latest version of Bengals gone wild, Frostee Rucker was charged with two counts of spousal battery and vandalism.

More?

*Officers trying to arrest Cincinnati Bengals defensive tackle Matthias Askew after a parking violation used a Taser to subdue him and charged him with resisting arrest.

*Bengals guard Eric Steinbach was arrested and charged with boating under the influence on the Ohio River, becoming the fifth Cincinnati player in three months accused of breaking the law.

I may have been going overboard and joking with the 10-15, but WOW. This is amazing even to me.
Thurmann was dealt with properly, and the whole Askew thing should also not be on there because, as I have previously pointed out, he was asked to either move his car or be arrested, and when he went to move his car as they had instructed, they tased him.
BFritz Wrote:Thurmann was dealt with properly, and the whole Askew thing should also not be on there because, as I have previously pointed out, he was asked to either move his car or be arrested, and when he went to move his car as they had instructed, they tased him.

Smile Hard to dispute the evidence. You asked for it. You got it. Pretty hard to argue your way out of that one.