Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Story out of Greenwood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone close to that situation and what has transpired? The story has gone viral now. Doesn't look like they've played their district game yet either. Has the coach completely left the program?
Huh, what are you talking about
I'm not up to date on the latest rules of forums & not sure if it's ok to post it, but none the less.
http://t.co/aBMSjXFDNc
Wow, she is a beast of a woman. Congrats to her.....
Lol...ouch!!!!
Dang...
Well that's one way to do it Confusednicker:

Is it weird that I find this arousing? lol. Sounds like my kind of woman. I know mine would do the same if I were in his shoes.
^I had similar feelings, but toward the end I concluded that she is indeed a nut case herself. I was hoping to get the take of someone from the Bowling Green area. Greenwood plays in a 5 team district and their opening game is slated for tomorrow night.
The guy resigned from his coaching and teaching position as far as I understand.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well that's one way to do it Confusednicker:

Is it weird that I find this arousing? lol. Sounds like my kind of woman. I know mine would do the same if I were in his shoes.

I am under the impression that you find everything arousing.

If this is true, he got exactly what he deserved. If it isn't, then he has written evidence that could substantiate a law suit. She doesn't need to just throw around the term "borderline pedophile" without just cause.
Wow....
Is this Bluegrass Rivals or the National Enquirer? No need to post the link. That has nothing to do with whether the game will be played. I'm sure there are assistants that will coach the district game. Sounds like someone who wants to embarrass the coach statewide. Sad as it is, I'm sure he's not the only coach in the commonwealth guilty of this behavior.
Social Media has claimed another victim, I use that term loosely.:Sad04::HitWall:
SNAP! enough saidConfusedinglepar
......And boom goes that marriage.