Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin vs Williamsburg 02-28-14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
50th District Championship.

Corbin record 19-10.....Won 8 games in a row.
Williamsburg record 15-15.....won 4 games in a row.

Corbin and Williamsburg has play 2 times this year.

01-10-14. Corbin 51 Williamsburg 46...game was play at Corbin.
02-04-14 Corbin 79 Williamsburg 54...game was play at Williamsburg

Who wins
Jackets have to much speed for them, 63 59 and if Andrew plays down low with his back to the goal.
Williamsburg 75
Corbin 69

Do the math. :blondetea. Spell Upset....64SUR.....::Trumpet:
:howdy::howdy: where all of the prediction boys and girls. :Sad04:
Corbin 65
Wburg 40
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Corbin 65
Wburg 40

Gut if Corbin beat Williamsburg by 25pts I will ban myself for 64 days...now when Williamsburg beats Corbin by 1or more I would like you to ban yourself for a week now how can you refuse that bet GUT.....BGR fans want this my 64days vs 7 days :please:
64SUR Wrote:Gut if Corbin beat Williamsburg by 25pts I will ban myself for 64 days...now when Williamsburg beats Corbin by 1or more I would like you to ban yourself for a week now how can you refuse that bet GUT.....BGR fans want this my 64days vs 7 days :please:

Nope. You have to earn the right to bet me.

Corbin 65
Wburg 40
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Nope. You have to earn the right to bet me.

Corbin 65
Wburg 40

:beg:
64SUR Wrote::beg:

You keep posting like you are and once you become a legendary member you'll have your chance.
64SUR Wrote:Gut if Corbin beat Williamsburg by 25pts I will ban myself for 64 days...now when Williamsburg beats Corbin by 1or more I would like you to ban yourself for a week now how can you refuse that bet GUT.....BGR fans want this my 64days vs 7 days :please:

see ya in 64 days Confusednicker:
topnotch Wrote:Jackets have to much speed for them, 63 59 and if Andrew plays down low with his back to the goal.

:popcorn:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You keep posting like you are and once you become a legendary member you'll have your chance.

OK then let's just make a pretender vs legendary.I'm calling you out on this BGR fans wants this bad.64days vs 7days. Confusederved: by the :policeman:policeman:policeman Confusedmoke:
I'm going 72 - 65 in Williamsburg's favor. Andrew Griffith goes for 25 and 14. Starts playing like he can, uh oh 13th region, kid has a lot of talent.
Corbin fans your're not playing Whitley....Just sayin. :biglmao:
Corbin in a dawg fight by 3
Sorry 64 sur:problem:
Count Wrote:Corbin in a dawg fight by 3
Sorry 64 sur:problem:

Sorry h**l I'm just glad somebody had the courage to pick Corbin. :lmao:
64 Don't be doing no betting, Corbin names the score.
64SUR Wrote:OK then let's just make a pretender vs legendary.I'm calling you out on this BGR fans wants this bad.64days vs 7days. Confusederved: by the :policeman:policeman:policeman Confusedmoke:

Im trying to save you the embarrassment.
64SUR, don't ban yourself for that long!!! You guys go with an avatar change for a week. That way you can still post.

If Gut takes the bet, SUR, I've got some great avatars I can show you.

Confusednicker:

If this game is played at Corbin, I see them winning (sorry). They love their home cooking down there!
I'm going with 64sur. He picked the Williamsburg vs South upset. Sounds like a good wager, when you get called out sometimes you got to just call or fold!
Well I'm going with 64sur also, he must know something that we don't. Williamsburg 56-50:popcorn:
64 called the upset of the year so far, so I will go with 64.

Williamsburg 70
Corbin 69

Good luck to 64 and his Yellow Jackets.
Just got a call from a little birdie and it seems Tony P has been having trouble swallowing all morning.
I'm flipping Wburg by 3
Tony P chokes down the stretch :Thumbs:
I'm gonna take the burg in a barn burner . 57-56:insane:
insideinfo Wrote:64 Don't be doing no betting, Corbin names the score.

You want get a Corbin fan giving a score. :pondering:
Corbin 67
Williamsburg 63
IN OT!!!!
oldhound70s Wrote:Corbin 67
Williamsburg 63
IN OT!!!!

Brave hound....just kidding. :Cheerlead
My luck ran out last night Corbin play with 8 player the whole game....5 Corbin hounds and 3 red and black zebra....Time for me to move on congrats to the Corbin Redhounds :betterthanexpected:
64SUR Wrote:My luck ran out last night Corbin play with 8 player the whole game....5 Corbin hounds and 3 red and black zebra....Time for me to move on congrats to the Corbin Redhounds :betterthanexpected:

People who rely on luck always make excuses. Your excuses are taking away from great performances of both teams.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:People who rely on luck always make excuses. Your excuses are taking away from great performances of both teams.

Luck... sorry about your luck goBIGblue82. :lmao:
Pages: 1 2