Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Team of the Week Prestonsburg Blackcats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Guys ! Interviews with players and coaches will be on tonight at 6pm WYMT !
blackcat_student Wrote:Congrats Guys ! Interviews with players and coaches will be on tonight at 6pm WYMT !
Congrats to the Blackcats. They were one of the roughest opponets Leslie played I thought. They will be a tough team in the playoffs they are well coached and have good kids.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Congrats to the Blackcats. They were one of the roughest opponets Leslie played I thought. They will be a tough team in the playoffs they are well coached and have good kids.

Well Coached?Rolleyes
KILROY Wrote:Well Coached?Rolleyes
I don't Know where you get your opinion from but when I seen them which was there first game of the season they didn't look to bad and you have to credit some of that to the coaches imo.
Yeah I agree John made some great calls in that Sheldon Clark game !
They need to pass the ball more. Congrats to the Cats though, they played pretty good againt Sheldon Clark last Friday night. Hopefully the boy that was ejected will be back against Belfry in a little over a week.
:Clap: Congrats to the blackcats ill be wtahcin on tv tonight then:letsparty
Congrats Blackcats!!!
Congrats guys, keep it up.
IRISH4 Wrote:They need to pass the ball more. Congrats to the Cats though, they played pretty good againt Sheldon Clark last Friday night. Hopefully the boy that was ejected will be back against Belfry in a little over a week.

he will be.. he has to miss maggoffin though.
congrats blackcats you all played tough against LC a well coached team
congrats to the Pbugh