Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Terrell Owens tries to commit suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Amazing....seems to always be in a good mood but something else is going on....?????
Beef Wrote:Amazing....seems to always be in a good mood but something else is going on....?????

Trying to get attention, just my opinion though. If he really wanted to kill himself he could have just bought a gun, put it on his temple or in his mouth, and ended it quick and painless.

Just my opinion
Beef Wrote:Amazing....seems to always be in a good mood but something else is going on....?????

Well IMO ESPN and other stations are always trying to put this man down ! After all this imbarresment that he has put up with its had to have been hard on him ! I mean all kinds of people expect him to do stupid things and get kicked off teams and things like that ! Sports Analysts need to take some heat off of him cause he is getting put through alot by too many people !
BFritz Wrote:Trying to get attention, just my opinion though. If he really wanted to kill himself he could have just bought a gun, put it on his temple or in his mouth, and ended it quick and painless.

Just my opinion

This is a person's life. Why would anybody want that kind of attention? Get some class Fritz. Seriously.
Well, he says that it was just a reaction with all the pills/supplements that he was taking. So thread done.