Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County vs. Corbin 50th District Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who you got?

Its at Corbin...

Whitley is 2-1 on the year against Corbin.
I'm 12 region SW fan but we did play both teams this year and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the regional final as well, no disrespect to Bell. I got Whitley winning by 4 points in this one 63-59.
I'm going with THE LADY COLONELS!!:Cheerlead:popcorn:
I agree about these two being the best two teams in the region. If Whitley will post Craig and pound it inside Corbin will have a hard time guarding her. Whitley will win. If they keep trying to run the pick and roll and Corbin Defends like they did last time Corbin will win.
Corbin by 2
Corbin 64
Whitley county 60
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:I'm going with THE LADY COLONELS!!:Cheerlead:popcorn:

GO COLONELS! :Wave:
I think the key for Whitley is to get Ashley in early foul trouble and hope the Wilson girls don't go off.

On the flip side, if Smith scores 30 and Craig brings in 10 and 20 then Corbin will be on the bad end of things.

With that said, this game is very important. A bad draw could mean playing Bell in the first round of region.
The word on the street is that the Basketball Wizzard will be running the clock tonight.Confusedhh:
Corbin wins in a squeaker.
Any scores?