Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry Clay 62 Bryan Station 52 (42nd District)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

First round of 42nd District Tournament
Kinda sad w/ this score. All the talent that has came through those Henry Clay doors the last 4 years they have zero to show for it. Congrats to Jordan Green on a great career.
Jordan Greene will go to a great college.
Such a great player to watch.
On the other hand though..
B. station has great teams year in and year out.
Very big school.
That score is incorrect. Henry Clay won 62-52. Jordan Green with 27 points in his second game back from a dislocated elbow.
Just saw that the KHSAA Events twitter account reported the score that you posted above. The KHSAA at its finest!
ballstar Wrote:Kinda sad w/ this score. All the talent that has came through those Henry Clay doors the last 4 years they have zero to show for it. Congrats to Jordan Green on a great career.

I understand what you mean by that, but they gave Madison Central everything they wanted last year in the region semifinals. They've been a very up and down program the past few years with people moving in and out but have still had a pretty good year relatively speaking considering everybody that left.
^i agree w/ that but you and I both know for 3 straight yrs they had as much talent as ANYONE in the state. Kid for kid they may have been better than anyone but just couldn't put it together. I'm glad they won. Congrats HC and Jordan Green.
Score has been corrected
Ballers Wrote:On the other hand though..
B. station has great teams year in and year out.
Very big school.

Uhh, no they're not. They've only been to their Region tournament once in the last 5 years. They are nowhere near great year in and year out. Big school or not.
ballstar Wrote:Kinda sad w/ this score. All the talent that has came through those Henry Clay doors the last 4 years they have zero to show for it. Congrats to Jordan Green on a great career.

????? Henry Clay won.
ballstar Wrote:^i agree w/ that but you and I both know for 3 straight yrs they had as much talent as ANYONE in the state. Kid for kid they may have been better than anyone but just couldn't put it together. I'm glad they won. Congrats HC and Jordan Green.

Last year I thought HC was the most talented team in Kentucky.
rojas Wrote:????? Henry Clay won.

The person who posted the score originally had ex score mixed up
alfus21 Wrote:Uhh, no they're not. They've only been to their Region tournament once in the last 5 years. They are nowhere near great year in and year out. Big school or not.

BS is probably in the toughest district in the state most years. They would probably be district champions in about 95% of the districts across the state.
rojas Wrote:BS is probably in the toughest district in the state most years. They would probably be district champions in about 95% of the districts across the state.

Outside of the Lex-Louisville-NKY area maybe so, but that doesn't make them great year in and year out. Playing in a tough district/conference doesn't make you "great" by association. Just ask Kentucky Football.

I stand by my point. Bryan Station is not great by any means year in and year out.
It will be interesting to see what happens with their coaching situation moving forward. Mike Allen has been on leave since earlier this month.