Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: pikeville coaches need a ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pikeville highs football coaches need a ride to a game so they can scout. van would be nice. originally they had a ride with one of their other coaches, but his wife abruptly said no. so now they need a ride. i guess the pope is hair lipped after all. anyone who can help out it would be greatly appreciated.

:igiveup:
m.r.>:ChairHit:
TRAIN85 Wrote:pikeville highs football coaches need a ride to a game so they can scout. van would be nice. originally they had a ride with one of their other coaches, but his wife abruptly said no. so now they need a ride. i guess the pope is hair lipped after all. anyone who can help out it would be greatly appreciated.

:igiveup:
m.r.>:ChairHit:
Is this a joke thread????
no this is not a joke thread. they really need a ride
You are kidding! ? !
You've got to be kidding.
what??
WOW!!!!

That's hilarious!!!
Have the school purchase a van like Prestonsburg did.
Yeah we purchased our own Van maybe Pikeville should do the same ! LOL !
IRISH4 Wrote:Have the school purchase a van like Prestonsburg did.

How about Irish4 you quit telling teams to do stuff about their program. Not every school is fortunate enough like your beloved blackcats.:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
What was the point of this thread. Like some fan from another school is actually gonna drive to Pikeville, pick their coaches up and drive them to a game to scout, then drive them back to Pikeville afterwards, come on TRAIN. Go to Bruce Walters and rent a van, I'm sure he would help out.
Not a 'burg fan CARD....I know they had some good teams a few years ago, but those days are gone. I just heard through the grapevine about the purchase of a big van for the Cats. I think it just hauls equipment from the locker room to the field???