Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New England At Cincinnati predictions and bets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will make for some good discussion. I think the Bengals run away with this one by 2 TD's.
I agree Tom Brady isn't his usual self and the bengals just have too many offensive weapons
Bengals are too talented for the Patriots this year...Lost one of their best receivers, if not best,Deion Branch, and lost one of the best kickers in the NFL Adam Vinateri....The Bengals are on there way to MIAMI come Jan....
Bengals--24
Patriots--17

I hate the Pats so I'm going with my home boys in Cincy !
I love that they're favored that much, but the Patriots have won three of the last five Super Bowls, and Bengals are a 2/5 favorite??? That's bootleg. You'd have to bet a lot of money just to get even a decent amount back. I have looked up a lot of online betting odds, and generally the Bengals are giving up between 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 points. Like I said, the Bengals will win, but 2/5 odds isn't fair
Bengals win 31-17
Gonna have to go with the Bengals here.
I got 50 on the Bengals in real life with them giving up 6 to the Patriots, so I'll hold off on this bet............... probly
ttt
I have to go with the Bengal's they are playin good so far this year.
Bengals by 1 TD
Glad I bet all my points in the Patriots.