Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn vs Perry Central 2/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions?
I'm taking Buckhorn in a close low scoring game. It could go either way.
My two favorite teams will be duking it out in the first round.
Ya beat me to it by a minute!! lol
I think this game will be in the 40s maybe low 50s. Lol I was shocked No one had started 1!!!
because no one cares. Perry co is too worried about Cordia
Would love to see Buckhorn pull off this upset so we could see an actual Perry County team in the regional tournament. Hard not to root for those kids!!!
This is not 2007 or 2012.

Perry 75
Buckhorn 56
geauxtigers75 Wrote:This is not 2007 or 2012.

Perry 75
Buckhorn 56

Thank God it ain't 2007!
Perry 65-52
Buckhorn 56
Perry 53

Noble puts the figure-four on the Commodores.
Let's go HORN

Will this game be on the radio?
Boys 54th District Basketball tournament from Memorial Gym in Hazard on 97.9 WKIC tonight.
Buck by 4
Expecting a big game from HoskinsConfusedinglepar
I really like the Buckhorn team, but I don't see this one being close. I think PCC will have the mindset and effort to win this one big. After the beating they took from both KCC and Cordia, they have something to prove.

PCC 65
Buckhorn 50

I think if PCC comes out with a poor game in this one and survive, Hazard will own them in the district championship.
perry central 68
buckhorn 56

:ref1: foul everytime down court...perry bench much stronger.:ref2:
Buckhorn leads the region with contributions off the bench. Perry has to have Johnson and Beverly to have a big game. Buckhorn could have points spread out between 9 or 10 different players. It will be a great game.
If Buckhorn comes out and plays like I know they can, then it will be a good game. They will have to play a solid 32 minutes to pull out this win. I'm taking the Horn on a last second 3 by Joe Dirt.
perry 58 buckhorn 46
Either way this turns out..
Gotta have respect for Noble.
He will get a crop of frosh.. they'll play together for 2-3 years.
And they are a threat.
griffman Wrote:If Buckhorn comes out and plays like I know they can, then it will be a good game. They will have to play a solid 32 minutes to pull out this win. I'm taking the Horn on a last second 3 by Joe Dirt.

They do legit have a guy with an awful mullet.