Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan 45 Harlan County 42 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Harlan Counties season is over.
Did Bell Co. and Middlesboro play? If so, what was the score? I am shocked by this score.....Congrats Harlan City!!!
What happened here?
Sounds like someone May have got caught
Looking down the road. Thanks for playing...
See ya next year.
Nothing happened here. Harlan matches up well with Harlan County. They split in the regular season. Harlan has a nice young team. Starts 2 Fr. and 1 So and plays a 8th grader off the bench.
Coach,coaching!!!
Harlan has been one of the top five or six teams in the region all year. It's not a big upset.

As far as coaching, they both do a good job. Nolan took HCHS to the final four four times in six years and to the finals three times.
Great game last night, glad I stayed for it. Harlan trailed most of the night up until the fourth quarter. If Harlan would have made free throws, no overtime would have been necessary. The Harlan coach always seem to do a good job, great young team.
I have said all year no one would want to play Harlan Ind. come tournament time. As for as coaching Nolan is one of the best in the region but Aikel is right of there with Burchell as the best in the region IMO.