Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke 66 Syracuse 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Duke "never" gets favorable calls. It's one of those games I wanted both to lose.
Bogus call
Terrible calls...The and 1 they gave Parker was so much trash as well..I see why people hate Duke, They get everything in Cameron..Esp with Tony Green officiating...If anything C.J Fair should have got an and1 there..I love what Jim B did, He is letting the ACC know he wont get Dooked every time he comes to cameron....

Hate to be Duke next time these two teams play...if they do...

Say what you want about Cuse but I guarantee you hope your team doesn't meet them in the NCAA.
I'm not a fan of neither team. However Cuse got screwed. And I would take my chances with either in the ncaa,, preferably Cuse. There isn't a team out there that UK can't beat. However there are about 25-30 that can beat UK.
Mix1 Wrote:I'm not a fan of neither team. However Cuse got screwed. And I would take my chances with either in the ncaa,, preferably Cuse. There isn't a team out there that UK can't beat. However there are about 25-30 that can beat UK.

Would love to get UK every game of the NCAA...No 3 point threat..Only hope would be Randle saving the day in the middle of the zone..He'd probably just spin into a trap or swat..lol
Overrated Wrote:Would love to get UK every game of the NCAA...No 3 point threat..Only hope would be Randle saving the day in the middle of the zone..He'd probably just spin into a trap or swat..lol

If you don't in the first 2 rounds,, not gonna happen. Cuse is one of the first teams out in my opinion. About as dominant as UK to me. When you're ranked around the top if not tops in rebound margin you can afford to miss a few threes. UK plays good set defense,, only flaw is transition D that's a concern.
Well, We lost one to BC hitting threes late...they got lucky and won...cant complain....Duke got the big calls...

Arkansas,bail out to beat LSU, [split with them] UNC....Dreaming putting them on the same level as Cuse this season lol..

KU, Zona, Cuse, or Florida will win it...id personally take any bets
Overrated Wrote:Well, We lost one to BC hitting threes late...they got lucky and won...cant complain....Duke got the big calls...

Arkansas,bail out to beat LSU, [split with them] UNC....Dreaming putting them on the same level as Cuse this season lol..

Zono no,, hard to make a run without all your players.

KU no,, they are no better than UK.

Florida,, good chance but they are vulnerable.

Cuse,, small chance,, they just don't impress me. Especially lately,, are just squeaking by. I'll take em no further than 16.

I never put them on same level as UK,, I said they are no more dominant than UK. I would wager UK goes further than Cuse though. Cuse has not shown me they can dominate. Zone is good until you get into the tourney against a good shooting outside team. You have your picks,, I have mine.
Overrated Wrote:Well, We lost one to BC hitting threes late...they got lucky and won...cant complain....Duke got the big calls...

Florida has best shot out of them four teams
Ill say Cuse because thats my team, But I think Zona will be tough. KU is looking impressive lately.

I am openly Gay, so what do I know. Im black also..
Overrated Wrote:Ill say Cuse because thats my team, But I think Zona will be tough. KU is looking impressive lately.

I am openly Gay, so what do I know. Im black also..

Muslin too?
Russian
Oh,, I'm Korean Chinese Asian Japanese,, hickabilly..

I'll take that bet.

You get those four I get the field.

You win, I put on a Syracuse avatar for one year. I win, you use a Kentucky avatar for one year.

Is it a bet?
The BC loss at home for Syracuse is far, far worse than any of Kentucky's losses.
It was card playing night during this game so was notwatching real close but did watch last 2mins very close. I thought the charge call could have gone either way. At first I was sure it was a charge and in slow mo thought maybe he did move into offensive player with upper body. But official does not get benefit of slow mo. I personally think he should have made it a no call. Not a fan of either team, so that is my unbiased opinion. Also think coach B should be embarrassed with the way he acted. It was very slim, but still had a chance to win before he got the 2 T's.
With the way they call the games this year, they pretty much have eliminated the charge call. I can only think of around a handfull called in all the UK games combined this year.
FBALL Wrote:I'll take that bet.

You get those four I get the field.

You win, I put on a Syracuse avatar for one year. I win, you use a Kentucky avatar for one year.

Is it a bet?

deal
All righty then. One of us gets a new avatar for a year the day after the national championship game.

It's a bet.
Ill be the witness to this one.
One of you are going to be very unhappy for an entire year lol.

BTW, Syracuse has luck behind them again tonight only beating Maryland by 2.
UK has luck as well, Should last at home to LSU LMAO..
Just putting the bet back to the top since it's almost tournament time.
That's a pretty stout bet..
You guys are crazy.

I don't disagree with either one of you.
But I think Kansas wins it this year.
What if they go out in the same round.

pick a back up team..
What are you talking about.

You've got Kansas, Syracuse, Arizona or Florida to win it all. I've got the rest of the field. There is no back up.
That works..Ill deff take that, I forgot you took such a bad bet, lol..

I was thinking it was Cuse an UK straight up...

okay good deal man!
1 down. 3 to go.
2 down
Hope rests with the Gators.
^
I think hes suspended again lol.
Atleast it says so under his name.
And then there were none.
Pages: 1 2