Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn 85 Powell County 79 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Horn. Congrats on a 20 win season. It has been a pleasure watching this team play.
Conner Hoskins finished with a triple double. Good solid win for the cats
Regardless of the outcome against Perry on Tuesday, John Noble has done as good of a job as anyone could do with this group of kids. They will be right in the hunt next year. If Buckhorn were in the 13th or 15th, IMHO, they would be at Rupp THIS year. Congrats to Coach Noble and his Wildcats!
Coach Noble is definitely coach of the year, congrats to him and his team!
Congrats on the win. That hoskins kid can really play
Nice game Powell County you guys have got better every game .
Nice win for horn and 20 wins this season wow 54th is tough
The Chief Wrote:Regardless of the outcome against Perry on Tuesday, John Noble has done as good of a job as anyone could do with this group of kids. They will be right in the hunt next year. If Buckhorn were in the 13th or 15th, IMHO, they would be at Rupp THIS year. Congrats to Coach Noble and his Wildcats!

Noble always does a great job and Buckhorn had a nice season, but the team I saw at Harlan would not come close to winning the 13th Region. I know that had to be a bad game, but it looked like Buckhorn had to hit 3s to beat decent teams.
ukcat fan Wrote:Conner Hoskins finished with a triple double. Good solid win for the cats

Hoskins IMO is as good as any soph in the mountains. Can hurt u from anywhere.:yikes:
PCC dont sleep on these guys.
HDE, that was definitely one of their worst games of the year. The team that beat Knox is the one that could win the 13th. When Buckhorn is on their game, they are hard to beat.
Congrats horn
Conner Hoskins really impressed me in this 1. Never seen Hoskins pass like that really played the most complete game I've seen and done great getting everyone involved. I haven't seen many players capable of triple doubles. Good luck to the cats on Wednesday.