Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region projections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
57th
Johnson Central
Sheldon Clark

58th
Betsy Layne
Prestonsburg

59th
Shelby Valley
East Ridge

60th
Pike Central
Belfry

The winners definitely want to draw 58th or 60th runner ups.
I still think the 57 is the toughest district by far, they will have three good team who want make it to the region. While a team like Belfry gets in by beating Phelps, East Ride might get in cant beat a team in the 57. But it changes next year.
Looks as if Johnson Central should win the 15th easily, would take a huge upset to knock
off the eagles
I think Lawrence County makes it to the region...but other than that, Johnson Central should win the region...
I think the winner of the LC/SC game could take the region but you never know what will happen at tourney time.
I think JC is the clear favorite, but if they have an off night, they can be knocked off.
School Admin. Wrote:I think JC is the clear favorite, but if they have an off night, they can be knocked off.

The best chance to get them would be the first round. That is if they draw the runner up of the 59th
doubledown Wrote:Looks as if Johnson Central should win the 15th easily, would take a huge upset to knock
off the eagles

Seams like I read a while back L. Co. Beat Cordia by 10 or 15'. Did any other team in 15 region play them ?
Yell draw Belfry or Prestonsburg
pugsley79 Wrote:Yell draw Belfry or Prestonsburg

:flame:
johnson central and shelby valley in finals
Betsy Layne should make it to the finals. They have a big problem, though. Their senior guard who has started and played varsity since 8th grade, has a high ankle sprain that happened in the South Floyd game in the 4th quarter with Betsy Layne winning the game by about 30. He may not get to play in the regional. This is a terrible blow to Betsy Layne's chances.
talladega Wrote:Betsy Layne should make it to the finals. They have a big problem, though. Their senior guard who has started and played varsity since 8th grade, has a high ankle sprain that happened in the South Floyd game in the 4th quarter with Betsy Layne winning the game by about 30. He may not get to play in the regional. This is a terrible blow to Betsy Layne's chances.

Call off the dogs
Johnson Central and Shelby Valley should make the final unless they get on the same side of the bracket...
Well the teams are set, as of now we have.

57th
Johnson Central
Lawrence Co

58th
Prestonsburg
Betsy Layne

59th
Shelby Valley (champ)
East Ridge (r/u)

60th
Pike Co. Central (champ)
Belfry (r/u)