Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 88 Harlan 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Corbin playing well going into tourney time, not real sure why Harlan is rated higher than Corbin in the WYMT Top 10.
There own paper has not showed them any love all year. I think they are playing as good or better than any team in the region right now.
insideinfo Wrote:There own paper has not showed them any love all year. I think they are playing as good or better than any team in the region right now.

They sometimes make too much of an effort to not be the "Corbin Times Tribune" any longer.
SEKYFAN Wrote:They sometimes make too much of an effort to not be the "Corbin Times Tribune" any longer.

That is true.:biglmao:
Lady Hounds are ready for District tournament.
SEKYFAN Wrote:They sometimes make too much of an effort to not be the "Corbin Times Tribune" any longer.
In all reality.... they aren't anymore. They are really the London paper brought to Corbin. As far as bias goes......You really got to be kidding......right? I quit buying their rag a long time ago due to the extreme BS they print. They have to give other deserving teams some credit every now and then or look totally stupid. Now that I have weighed in on this.....let the Wizzard bashing begin!!!!:lame::Sad04::biglmao::dudecomeon:
Corbin playing well when they need to be. I think they have to be the co-favorite to win the 13th region.
Wow
Nice win!