Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 57 Whitley County 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINAL. CONGRATS LADY CATS ON A BIG WIN!!!!Confusedinglepar :Thumbs:
Congrats Lady Cats! Whitley was at the line down 1-pt. with 14 seconds left and missed them both. They had to foul and Bell sank both.... Whitley led most of the game, double-digits some of the time, Guard play was big for Bell in the second half once again and was the difference in the end. Hard fought game by both, hated to see either lose.:Cheerlead
Good win for Bell going into the postseason. I hope both teams make it to the Regional Tournament which should be one of the best ever if there is no upsets in the district. Good luck to both teams in the postseason.
Two free throws away from a win, but id much rather get it in region.
I think these two meet again next week for the whole thing unless they draw the same side.
Big win
I am a 12th region guy but the 13th region looks like it is going to be decided by a very slim margin. Should be a great tourney!
13th is very competitive this year. 4 or 5 teams could win the region. Whitley, Bell, Harlan County and Corbin are very good teams.
I attended this game and to be quite honest, Whitley Co. was in control of the game through the first 2 and a half quarters. About midway through the 3rd quarter, Bell Co. began pressing and Whitley seemed to fall apart. I still think Whitley Co. was the better team on that night, but 4:00 minutes in the 3rd was their downfall. Not to mention missing free throws late in the game. However, Bell Co. is a very good team and congrats to them on the win. I think these two teams are the best in the region and I would love to see them meet again for the final. You just never know who's going to win.