Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark vs. East Ridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game will be at East Ridge so what does everyone think?
SC will win by a few touchdowns. They better anyway, after they let the pburg game slip away.
I look for my cards to bounce back after the pburg loss.

35- SC
14- ER
Hopefully ER. They should have done better against Valley but both teams really hindered their potential with all of the flags. If East Ridge played with heart and really put themselves into the game they would be a much better team. They have a way of making other teams receive lots of outsides and false starts so if they would not turn around and make the errors themselves it sure would help.
Sheldon Clark
Sheldon Clark should own the line of scrimmage the whole game and look for Dials to have a big game !

SC--42
ER--12
Sheldon Clark will be fit to be tied after last weeks lost.
SC-42
ER-14
I gotta go with the Cardinals in this one. They have something to prove to themselves now, after they let the P’burg game slip from their grasp.
SC SHOULD win easily...I can't see Hager let his boys go to East Ridge and lose this one
TennisCAT23 Wrote:SC SHOULD win easily...I can't see Hager let his boys go to East Ridge and lose this one

I absolutely agree, Hager will be on top of his game this week.

Sheldon Clark - 48

ER - 12
SC will be ready for this game so SC easily but i hope the Warriors puts up a fight
Dont expect to ER to score as the cards will be pissed off at the effort from last week. Sorry East Ridge
hillbilly Wrote:Sheldon Clark will be fit to be tied after last weeks lost.
SC-42
ER-14

i think thats right, and i will go with that score too.
Sheldon Clark names the score in this one.
Sc Bye 50 Plus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>go Cards
I feel sorry for lowly East Ridge having to play SC right after they lost a game they were extremely favored to win. My prediction is that Sheldon Clark will win BIG!
im pretty sure nearly 80% of everyone thought valley would win that one
Sheldon Clark 41
East Ridge 13

At Halftime

SC 27
East Ridge 13
sc wins big 48-7 in this one
er isnt very good, and sc needs to bounce back from that p-burg loss.
Sc 35 Er 0.
SC-50

ER-6, if they get lucky
Sheldon Clark by 3 td's
A word to EAST RIDGE COACHES!!! Dont keep the Box full!! CB'S and "s" keep back but Close enough!! Hit the holes close to the center And you will take this Smile
Rocky Wrote:A word to EAST RIDGE COACHES!!! Dont keep the Box full!! CB'S and "s" keep back but Close enough!! Hit the holes close to the center And you will take this Smile
ok first of sc should be 5-0 but p-burg gave them a hard game they all ways do.. but to for them to stop us never its not gonna happen. sc-47 er-17......sc is going to be one of the best teams come playoff time.
Shawn Hager has done a very good job at Sheldon Clark, but IMO he needs to keep that team (and community) humble. Sheldon Clark have always played the roll of underdog or underespected better than favorite.
sc wins big
Sheldon clark will win by as many as they want to!!!!!!!GO CARDS
I would luv to see ER give SC a battle!! I want to see all the district do very well. It makes the champs prepared for battle in the playoffs!