Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 55 Johnson Central 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great win Lady Warriors. Don't sit near the Johnson Central bench. If you do that little butterball of a coach will lie on you and try to have you removed from gym. You didn't get to shot all them free throws tonight like you did at Johnson Central did you Butterball Rice. You all 3 to 4 shots at basket everytime down the court tonight and the Lady Warriors still beat you???
Classy as always pugs.
Thanks onion Head. You butterball's sister?
Warriors kicked Golden eagles butt!!!
Onion Head what do you know about class??
Screw you onion head, Good name for you. You have real class yourself??
Getting a little worked up Pugs? Personally I think putting all of my thoughts into one message gets the point across just as well but to each his own I suppose. Congrats to East Ridge on the win. Sorry you have a fan to represent you like this guy on here though.
I don't particularly like the way Pugsley stated his post by name calling but I do agree with his analysis of Johnson Central. They do live at the foul line and get all the breaks at home and they get their share of calls on the road from what I have witnessed this season.
Can't believe this score
Believe it Warthog. Lady warriors would of beat Johnson Central at their place if they had not lived on the foul line. East Ridge 56 Johnson central -51
Thanks basketball Guru. Sorry about the way I opened the post. Johnson Central doesn't think nobody should beat them. If they had a coach that night they would of not lost. With all the talent he had at Sheldon Clark he should of done more. he did not know how to use the Porter girl. He just goes from school to school were they have a lot of talent returning and it makes him look like a gensius. Long way from that??