Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 58th District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think will win the 58th and do you think whoever wins will be a contender at regionals???
Im going with south floyd them girls are ready to work hard and start winning they have a lot of talent and this year i look for them to all work together and show that the 58th is theirs. i dont know about doing anything at region they might i hope they can but they are still yung i just look for them to do good in their district and then in a couple of years they will be a threat at region
pburg and betsy layne will be in the regional and no they will not be able to compete with anyone other then the 59th district
wild bill Wrote:I'm going with south floyd them girls are ready to work hard and start winning they have a lot of talent and this year i look for them to all work together and show that the 58th is theirs. i dont know about doing anything at region they might i hope they can but they are still young i just look for them to do good in their district and then in a couple of years they will be a threat at region

:Thumbs: Good job on calling it...I agree...They will turn a lot of heads this year...And hey, they just may do something in the regionals...I definitely look for them girls to be there! :letsparty
they will have to play a couple of players that where down on there bench to make a run. lots of talent on that team but need chemistry and that might come by sitting some people and given other players a shot. I think they are one year away from being really good.
i think that its gonna come down to 2 teams betsy lane and p-burg....they will fight to the end and hopefully p-burg on the top.....i think both teams could do really great in region....during tournament anything can happen...it all comes down to who wants it more and whos willing to fight for it
1. BL
2. Prestonsburg
3. SF
4. AC

And no need to worry about the regional.
OSIRIS Wrote:1. BL
2. Prestonsburg
3. SF
4. AC

And no need to worry about the regional.
i agree
Prestonsburg
BL
AC
SF
Prestonsburg
Betsy Layne
Allen Central
South Floyd