Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co JV 28 - Russell 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Russell drives down to tie the game with around 2:40 left in the game and then on the Kickoff Lawrence Co's Richard Thomas takes the kick-off back 98 yards for the TD that put them back on top. Then Russell was able to get back to the lawrence co. 20 yard line until Justin Roberts picked off a pass on the 1 yard line with 22 sec. togo in the game to save it for Lawrence Co.
This was a very exciting game. I am so proud of our boys. Go Dawgs!!!
I was at this game and very fun to watch. Good to see LC get a win and Thomas for LC can flat out fly.
It was a great game, there were some pads a cracking. And yes he does have speed to burn.
Start Thomas in varsity then. Sounds like the kid could help.
LovetheBucs Wrote:Start Thomas in varsity then. Sounds like the kid could help.

I wouldnt mind that.
Who QB'd for Russell? Who ran inthe backfield ???????
Just wondering who was playing in the game????
Is it true that Russell has 32 Seniors this year?
Yeah but who cares, they have that many more good juniors and sophmores.
That's good to know:football: How many of those Jr.s and Soph. played last night?
25 seniors, 21 juniors, 18 sophmores.
This Game Sounds Like It Was A Very Exciting Ballgame. I Guess That It Means That For The Next Couple Of Years At Least (hopefully More) That There Are Going To Be Some Good Ballgames When These Kids Get Older.
That is what I was thinking :letsparty
If I remember correct 3 was the QB and I think 32 was one of the backs but that is all I can recall at this time.
#3 Cordle and #32 Hopper are both going to be good ones. Abrams #13 and Bailey #38 should have also seen time in the Russell backfield.
Congrats to Lawrence Co
Hard hitting defense is what turned the program around in the 80,s.Something Coach Goldsmith gets alot of credit for..Im glad the popping of the pads is back.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Hard hitting defense is what turned the program around in the 80,s.Something Coach Goldsmith gets alot of credit for..Im glad the popping of the pads is back.

yea,me to
FBALL Wrote:#3 Cordle and #32 Hopper are both going to be good ones. Abrams #13 and Bailey #38 should have also seen time in the Russell backfield.

I agree. They are all already seeing allot of playing time on Friday nights.