Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 50th District Seeds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whitley Co. Girls get #1 Seed in 50th District Tournament. :Thumbs:

See related Article: http://thenewsjournal.net/details/7945/S...d#comments

GO LADY COLONELS!!!:Cheerlead:Clap:
I thought the 50th went by who won the second game.
According to yesterdays times tribune, Whitley got the two seed and will play south.
It was a typo in the news journal.
They got Whitley and Corbin flipped

I just checked the KHSAA and it appears Whitley got the two seed as I suspected. There scheduled to play south.

The newsjournal fails again.

It should be...
1. Corbin
2. Whitley
3. South
4. Wburg
Since when does the #2 seed get an extra day of rest before playing in the final if they when their first game? The Times Tribune is WRONG!!! Check out other district brackets and you will see the News Journal is correct. The #1 seed gets an extra day of rest before the final if they win their first game. Like it says....they drew for it.....and Whitley won the draw.:Thumbs::Clap::Cheerlead
Go to the KHSAA Scoreboard and click on Corbin or Whitley, then the link to the district bracket. Click the links for 2013, 2012, 2011, etc.... you will see the #1 seed plays the first game every time. They always get a extra day of rest if they win their first game! The New Journal has this one correct!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I thought the 50th went by who won the second game.
According to yesterdays times tribune, Whitley got the two seed and will play south.
It was a typo in the news journal.
They got Whitley and Corbin flipped

I just checked the KHSAA and it appears Whitley got the two seed as I suspected. There scheduled to play south.

The newsjournal fails again.

It should be...
1. Corbin
2. Whitley
3. South
4. Wburg

Your going to give Whizzard a stroke and another conspiracy theory 😁
Whizzard appears to have whizzed lol. Again.
What does it matter, both teams are getting first round byes
Confusednicker:

It appears the times tribune OR news journal is wrong.
Would either surprise you?
All 4 teams in the 50th ended up having to flip... Whitley and Corbin flipped for the one seed and South/ Williamsburg flipped for the 3 seed.