Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County 59 South Laurel 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
south had a good look to send to overtime but it missed. good game for south playing without their leading scorer and another starter. congrats to clay.
If South didn't win last night they missed a great opportunity, even without players. The stars and planets were all aligned for the upset.
I'm in awe of this score. South is not very good right now and is without two huge players for them. This might be what clay needs to stay focused though. Sometimes after some wins you get lazy. Clay is good this year but not good enough to over come becoming complacent. It will be interesting seeing them next year without Robinson. I have been very impressed with her.
South has taken huge strides (north also for that matter). They will make some noise next year in region.
I can not figure either one of these teams out.
I had to go back and check to make sure I was on the girl's sire when I saw this score. What happened to Clay?
teams over look south and for good reason but they have on several occasions played pretty well. They are 7-19 over last 26 games with a 1 pt lose to williamsburg ( which shouldnt have happened) 2 pt lose to north on a last 2nd 3 10 point lose to casey co was a good game 6 pt lose to madison southern had a chance and a 3pt lose to clay. south has got a little better
meant to say 7-12 over last 19 with those 5 fairly close games
Will these players you mentioned being "out" for South be back for next week's district tourney??