Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 06-07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ction_name=

Tell what you think their final record will be and how far they go in district/regional/state tournament
Pretty nice looking schedule. They scheduled some good teams which is really good for the 15th region to do. Along with Paintsville and SV throwing some hard teams on the schedules I don't see any other teams with challenging schedules.

I think JC is going to lose quite a few games, to the likes of North Hardin and go winless in the 5th/3rd here in Lexington. They should win 20 games at least though, probably more.
i agree.....but i think paintsville will beat them this year maybe a sweep
Cant wait till Jan 19th to watch them blow out my cards
im sure they will
I hope so
Meade Wrote:I hope so
Why?
JC will do well and the hard schedule will help them come tournament time, as that is when anyone can win the region.
Yeah I agree that the tough schedule will do them good come the postseason. With the addition of Crum they should do pretty well, but just like Paintsville they have no big man down low, so that will hurt them some. Other than that they will be a contender like always
Paintsville has a little tougher schedule than JC to begin the season. Several teams play about the same type competition on their schedule.
Meade Wrote:Cant wait till Jan 19th to watch them blow out my cards
Yep ill be there to watch the Cards get destroyed should be a good game lol
Repeat!!!!