Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell-vs-West Carter thoughts, bets and predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The West Carter Comets who are 4-2 with wins over Nicholas, Lewis, Powell and Morgan Co. host The Russell Red Devils who are 4-1 with wins over Greenup, Boyd, Morgan and Powell Co's. What will be the outcome and will it be worth betting a few points on. Discuss away.
Russell by 3 to 4 td's
who are the 2 teams west carter lost to?
RHS 08 Wrote:who are the 2 teams west carter lost to?

Bath and Rowan Co's.
Devils by 35, I am betting points............
Devilologist Wrote:Devils by 35, I am betting points............

Put your money where your mouth is there bird legs. I have 2 mil ridin on this one.
Just waiting to get my post points up to cover the bet....LOL
This Should Be Another Runaway For The Devils, But As We All Know How It Goes By This Team Beat This Team By This Many Points, But I Believe The Focus Of The Players Are Starting To Come Around And This Should Be Another Game Of Russell Putting Up As Much Points As They Want.
Devils, 42 at half ... lets see what AJ,Abrams and the rest have in the second half:lmao:
Russel by as many as they want!!!!!!!!
56-8
i take Russell by 37, 49-12
Clark will add 4 TD's to his running total this week. Lewis will have 1, AJ will have 1, David Bailey may have 1 also. Oh Yea Drew MUST get 1 this week too.... thats 48???? plus extra points... what was my prediction??-- 35 poinjt spread, si that means that WC will score 13 in the 3&4th quarter.
I take russell by 40 points. the coach for russell wont run the score up on them its just how wests defense is putting out but they will be alot of Jv action out there too for russell they are a classy storng hitting team so West guys be ready these boys can play and lay the lumber to people
I think we will see alot of balls in the air in this game.
FBALL Wrote:I think we will see alot of balls in the air in this game.
I would like to see Marcus with 2 more TD's...see what kind of arm AJ has too.
I believe Kasey will get his 4 Td's. Then Jones will get 1 rushing And 1 passing. Then Cordle will have 1 passing and with extra points that would make it 49.There may me 1 Or 2 extra Td's in there so that would make it 56 Or 63. West may get a couple, so I believe I am going to have to say 56-14 Or 63-14. Just don't know which one I want to go with.
russell will win by 30-40.
russell by about 25 or 30
Russell
Russell in a shutout
Russell
RHS 08 Wrote:Russell in a shutout

A shutout may be a little strong. I see a score coming early to wake them up and 1-2 coming late in the game.
Midee1 Wrote:A shutout may be a little strong. I see a score coming early to wake them up and 1-2 coming late in the game.
CRACK SMOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOY YUZE Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 scores against the powerhouse, rain pouring down, 2 inch illegal cleats. Next thing you will tell me is that the WC QB fumbles the snap scrambles, throws a pass with his eyes closed and the receiver catches it for a TD... YEA Like that is ever gonna happen.......................... EXCUSE me ... what was that?????? Ashland?? What about Ashland...........................That happened to Russell at Ashland?????....................... We are playing at West Carter...... OH I see... well I guess that anyone can pulled one out of their yankeedoodle ever now and then........ I still say, and the voices in my head say the same thing...................
Russell by 35....especially if keeps raining....
:moon:
Devilologist Wrote:CRACK SMOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOY YUZE Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 scores against the powerhouse, rain pouring down, 2 inch illegal cleats. Next thing you will tell me is that the WC QB fumbles the snap scrambles, throws a pass with his eyes closed and the receiver catches it for a TD... YEA Like that is ever gonna happen.......................... EXCUSE me ... what was that?????? Ashland?? What about Ashland...........................That happened to Russell at Ashland?????....................... We are playing at West Carter...... OH I see... well I guess that anyone can pulled one out of their yankeedoodle ever now and then........ I still say, and the voices in my head say the same thing...................
Russell by 35....especially if keeps raining....
:moon:

But you forget. They wouldn't let us play in the rain at Ashland......Confusedhh:
Russell by 40+
Russell by alot game over at the half.
ttt
Russell leads the series 13-0.
My prediction:

Russell- 56
West Carter- 14

Good luck to both teams.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Russell by 3 to 4 td's
wc by 3 pts