Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will any team give Magoffin Girls a challenge at the Regional Title? And I know this is the girls forum but just curious on your thoughts if anyone will give j central a challenge at the Regional title in boys play?
Johnson Central and Shelby Valley might give MC a problem.

Girls basketball is the absolute worst I have ever seen in the 15th Region.
Johnson Central will beat Magoffin at Johnson Central in district, because they stay on the foul line at home. They don't get all the calls on the road.
I didn't know Magoffin and Johnson Central were already in the championship game. Have the other teams in the 57th already given up or will there be other games before the championship. Pugsley, who will win the 59th championship game Pikeville or Shelby Valley?
Should be a great game guru
I wouldn't count out Sheldon Clark or Shelby valley. Both have good talent and have good coaches.
Winner will be from 57th or SV
I believe Magoffin Co will be Regional Champs
Pikeville must beat East Ridge first.
Who's to say Magoffin will even make it out of the district? They have to get past Sheldon Clark before they make it to the championship game. The Cardinals will give them a tough match.
shelby valley boys and girls will be challengers