Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt @ Cordia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thinking about going to this game today.Game starts at 3.30 today. :Cheerlead
What's the latest over there? Has anymore players left the team?
Updates when it starts anyone?
Just got back from the game cordia won by 18....Cordia will be hard to beat :truestory: Go Cordia
Has combs come back to play yet?
Combs not dressed. Cordia will be a tough out, I promise.
Combs will really help KCC out next year. Should of went there this year.
Is it confirmed that Combs is going to Knott next year? If so, they have the perfect storm brewing for the 5th spot (Cornett, Johnson, and now Combs). Should be interesting.....
Its good to have more than 5 that can play.
I fully agree and they need the depth. Next year, Knott could be very special. However, can everyone accept their roles? If so, then they will be special.
I don't think Combs will be at Kcc next year.If anywhere else,Perry or Hazard would be a great fit.I was hoping he would already be dressed out and back.The kid has the tools and has mad ball skills.I've seen the lad grow up over here on the creek since he was able to walk and talk holding a ball and a lion stuffed animal.No way he ends up at Knott trying to get the 5th spot cause he won't get it,POLITICAL.His family are not big fans of Knott unless that has changed dramatically.Once a Lion,always a Lion{Or a Bulldog or a Commodore}. Regardless,Cordia spanked a very good Breathitt team.By the way,Knott fans are sayin' they can't be touched and will walk out of the region and district with not much competition.If that don't stir teams and players up,I don't know what will.:headphone
Despite the loss, Breathitt has qiuetly put together a nice season (18-7), playing with no recruits and w/out all the parent/player drama of season's past. Congrats to Coach Collins and staff. Keep up the good work.
Cordia have to beat PCC at home before people take them as a serious hreat to win the region. If they don't win. I wonder if it will be a mental thing to them that they can't beat PCC n KCC.