Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: It's the end of the world as we know it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If there was any doubt about this world's decent into madness, check this out!

EXCERPT----
Belgium
"The new law is Europe’s most permissive law on euthanasia, with the Netherlands, Belgium’s northern neighbor, allowing euthanasia for children over the age of 12, providing there is parental consent. Belgium’s new law states that children of any age who decide to end their own lives may be put to death, but must possess “discernment” and must be evaluated by psychologists who must certify that they understand the severity of their decision."
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news...r-children

You've got to be kidding me. Why would legislators waste their time even considering something like this, much less actually pass the law? And, what kind of parent would allow it?

BTW, I must apologize to Granny for using the song lyric for the title above, as I borrowed it from her. Baby step by baby step, man seems to be determined to march into the nightmare of the apocalypse of his own accord.
No apology necessary!!

I haven't seen anything about this! This is crazy stuff!!
Just crazy!! These people just aren't right in the head!!
Marijuana is somewhat legal in Belgium.......go figure...
judgementday Wrote:Marijuana is somewhat legal in Belgium.......go figure...

lol, yeah that's the problem here. Wow!
Obama care is the first step for this to occur here.Argue if you want time will, in this case, unfortunately tell.
TheRealThing Wrote:If there was any doubt about this world's decent into madness, check this out!

EXCERPT----
Belgium
"The new law is Europe’s most permissive law on euthanasia, with the Netherlands, Belgium’s northern neighbor, allowing euthanasia for children over the age of 12, providing there is parental consent. Belgium’s new law states that children of any age who decide to end their own lives may be put to death, but must possess “discernment” and must be evaluated by psychologists who must certify that they understand the severity of their decision."
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news...r-children

You've got to be kidding me. Why would legislators waste their time even considering something like this, much less actually pass the law? And, what kind of parent would allow it?

BTW, I must apologize to Granny for using the song lyric for the title above, as I borrowed it from her. Baby step by baby step, man seems to be determined to march into the nightmare of the apocalypse of his own accord.

You are way too intelligent, not to provide prospective solutions and scare people shitless in the process. Knock it off and begin doing both to incentivize a better outcome you brilliant bastion of goodness you :Thumbs:. If not, you are just another radical, unhappy punk with a beef on society no one will ever satisfy.

While you are thinking about that I'm going to the Church 101 and respond to your latest comment to the thread! I believe in you brother, mindful your critical view can bare more fruit in team building rather than folks being scared shitless of sharing their angle on a matter.

:Thumbs:
Spirit100 Wrote:You are way too intelligent, not to provide prospective solutions and scare people shitless in the process. Knock it off and begin doing both to incentivize a better outcome you brilliant bastion of goodness you :Thumbs:. If not, you are just another radical, unhappy punk with a beef on society no one will ever satisfy.

While you are thinking about that I'm going to the Church 101 and respond to your latest comment to the thread! I believe in you brother, mindful your critical view can bare more fruit in team building rather than folks being scared shitless of sharing their angle on a matter.

:Thumbs:

Matthew 24:33 (KJV)
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

^This is a command to all who have been miraculously delivered from the fetters of sin, not a suggestion.

God speaks to me, or influences me through the Holy Spirit if you wish, about what to bring as witness of Him, to whoever may happen to read one of my posts. The last days are to be a fearsome time, and as you well know, I believe they are upon us;
Luke 21:25-26 (KJV)

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

It's our responsibility to bring the good news and the bad. Tell you what, and I'm a fan of yours too, anytime you think I've been too harsh just come in there and give the good news as the Spirit directs. :biggrin:

Men who have heard the truth will have time to bow before Him in repentance right up until the last minute. My intent and hope, is to give them something to look for, that is one function of prophesy is it not?