Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Doug Howard Commits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PIKEVILLE

He chose the Bears over WKU and Georgetown. The Hilltoppers wanted him to play OLB, and when choosing between NAIA schools Howard chose the one closest to home.
I heard this Saturday night but didn't want to start rumors....

CONGRATS DOUG!!!
CONGRATULATIONS DOUG H.
he is going somewhere good. hopefully he will make a difference at P-Ville College
Nice to see him at least get a chance.

Congrats.
Congrats Doug. Good gain for P.C. at least now most of us eastern kentuckians will get better chances to see him play again.
This, along with a couple of other rumored additions to the Bears roster may springboard PC to bigger and better things.
Congrats Doug!!!!
What a steal for Pikeville.

Congrats to Doug
Is he happy with PC HG?
Yes. He told me that if he didn't get any d-1 offers he would just assume play at Pikeville as anywhere. Notice he turned down Western Kentucky. I tried to talk him out of it, not that I think Pikeville isn't in his league, but he had the opportunity to play at better schools. Just not the ones of his choosing.

Maybe I shouldn't have tried to talk him out of it, because he needs to do what makes him happy. I did at least tell him that (do what he thinks is good for him). I'm glad he has the gall to make his own decisions and this IS his decision.

All I can say is.......Go Bears!
HappyGilmore Wrote:Yes. He told me that if he didn't get any d-1 offers he would just assume play at Pikeville as anywhere. Notice he turned down Western Kentucky. I tried to talk him out of it, not that I think Pikeville isn't in his league, but he had the opportunity to play at better schools. Just not the ones of his choosing.

Maybe I shouldn't have tried to talk him out of it, because he needs to do what makes him happy. I did at least tell him that (do what he thinks is good for him). I'm glad he has the gall to make his own decisions and this IS his decision.

All I can say is.......Go Bears!

hahah Yeah go Bears. As long as he is happy with his decisison then that's cool.
GO BEARS !!!

CONGRATS DOUG #3
Congrats Doug!!!!!
Congrats to Doug..Pikeville just keeps getting good players
I knew it...knew it.....Congrats to doug...I knew i wasn't hearing things, especially when they were coming from mynatt himself.....Way to go bears
Congrads Doug. Way to go Pikeville College. Big Grin
I need some Pikeville College gear now.....
LOL
NOT A GOOD CHOICE AT ALL
Coach Mac Wrote:NOT A GOOD CHOICE AT ALL

I think I know what you mean, but on who's part are you saying "not a good choice at all"?
I would have chosen WKU.
It would have been awesome to see him play some D-1 ball. But at least us people in EKy will get to see him play some more. But congrats and good luck anyway
do you think he will start as a freshman?
Congradulations Doug..Marshall doesn't know what they're missing. Doug may use Pikeville Collage as a springboard. If he can do really good there..it could open up oppertunities to bigger schools.
John Mark Stephens and Nick Jamerson from Prestonsburg have committed to Pikeville as well. Should be contenders in NAIA this year.
What was he thinkin. Maybe he wanted to stay close to home
Congrats doug glad to see all these mountain boys playing with each other in college going to be quit interesting and bring a crowd for pikeville.
Congrats Doug
Congrats on going to WVU
Victor Charlie Wrote:Congrats Doug

Vicor Charlie thats was about 2 years ago lol
Doug no longer plays there
Showtime_05 Wrote:Vicor Charlie thats was about 2 years ago lol
Doug no longer plays there

Where does he play at now LSU
Pages: 1 2