Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co./ Corbin Score?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last I heard Corbin was up by 12 in the first half. Anybody have the final?
Corbin 62-48
Corbin hit 10 of 13 on 3-pointers and 20 of 22 free throws.
Nice job ladies!
Good win for the hounds, I believe this years region may be the most balance ever.
Big Win for the Lady Hounds!! I have to say I am surprised by this score. You have to guard the 3's when you play them.....if you don't then this is what happens! Congrats Lady Hounds!! The crazy world of girls high school basketball, you never know what is going to happen.....:popcorn::Cheerlead
Corbin is REALLY good at the free throw line.
If you put em there, you will pay.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Big Win for the Lady Hounds!! I have to say I am surprised by this score. You have to guard the 3's when you play them.....if you don't then this is what happens! Congrats Lady Hounds!! The crazy world of girls high school basketball, you never know what is going to happen.....:popcorn::Cheerlead

I think you know all to well what will happen.......Confusednicker:
Lilly Wrote:I think you know all to well what will happen.......Confusednicker:
One day you will get a life and stop STALKING ME!!!:drooling: STALKER!!!
Just sayin you got beat by Corbin convincingly last game so I'm sure it's still fresh on your mind.
HDE Wrote:Corbin 62-48
Corbin hit 10 of 13 on 3-pointers and 20 of 22 free throws.

Corbin was obviously red hot from the outside, not going to lose many games shooting like that.