Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Do You Think Will Come Out Of The 15th This Year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just want to hear some thoughts and predictions!:rockon:
Johnson Central again
I think the 15th will be another tight race with 4 or 5 schools having a shot at winning the region.
Meade Wrote:Johnson Central again

No big man this season, but hell who does in the 15th? JC or Paintsville.
PHSCARD Wrote:No big man this season, but hell who does in the 15th? JC or Paintsville.

Yea I cant wait till Paintsville and central play each other both games will be intense battles till the end.
i agree.....when those two play it will be a barn burner lol
The way these games have panned out so far is that Paintsville won the first two when slone and vanhoose were freshmen, then central took them in the district finals. To start the 05-06 season, central won the opener, then Paintsville won the last two giving them the district title. So it seems like it goes in cycles up to this point on who wins, and home court doesn't mean a thing. But if it holds up it looks like it is JC's turn to win 2 in a row, get the 1 seed, then lose the District to Paintsville.
thanks for sharin that with us thats a fact we all needed to know
Most likely Johnson Central...just a guess though. There are alot of schools with a lot of talent this year.
Johnson Central, Paintsville, Shelby Valley, Pikeville, or Belfry.
i agree
JC or Paintsville
i'd most likely say paintsville
paintsville has been picked to win it for 30 years now and still hasnt made it out of the 1st round. I guess millard will win it
Paintsville and Central will be the top contenders. And Valley will be right up their with them to. Same goes for Pike Central and Belfry and a few other teams have mediocre shots of getting to Rupp
The Postman Wrote:paintsville has been picked to win it for 30 years now and still hasnt made it out of the 1st round. I guess millard will win it

Millard??
I am going to go with either Johnson Central, Belfry, Shelby Valley, or Pikeville. I think that most of who goes is according to the regional tourney draw. The right team in the right situation will be the one who goes to the big show. That is right, no Paintsville.... they always seem to choke when it comes down to the wire. Unless they start playing as a team and leaving their off court problems off the court, they will have a good season, but no trip to Rupp again. I am going to go out on a limb and say that by the end of the season, Belfry will be turning more heads than anyone else.
I Agree!!!!!!110%
Prestonsburg
Shelby Valley :Cheerlead
JC or Paintsville
Sheldon Clark Confusedhh:
I’d have to say it’s going to either be Johnson Central or Paintsville.
i would probably put JC, SV, and P'ville as the top three. Paintsville has a lot back, but I am hearing that Pugh will not play this year.

Sleepers- Belfry-P'burg-Pikeville