Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 10 pitchers in the 14th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Give me your top 10
1. Hatmaker, Powell (beat Hazard last yr, LCC yr before that in region)
2. Conley, Hazard
3. Tuttle, Estill / Hall, LCC (1-0 extra innings in region last yr)
5. Wells, Hazard
6. Smith, Hazard
7. Cornett, KCC
8. Turner, Jackson
9. Riley, Lee
10. Potter, Jenkins

Cottongame, PCC
Melton, Leslie
I've heard Hatmaker isn't playing...
How can you have turner from jackson in the top 10? The kid is okay but he sure aint a top 10???
Hatmaker from powell will not be returning..
Hazard has three that should rank in the top ten but I would have to rank Wells as #1. Conley might have a little stronger arm throwing 85-87 with Wells 83-85. The sky is the limit for Conley. Smith has tremendous control as well as 3 pitches he will throw at any time in the count. Well's has the experience, pitches smart, has the right personality, and is a team player. Hatmaker @ Powell and Hall @ Letcher but haven't seen Hatmaker pitch since last year. Not seeing any regularly other than the Hazard kids it would be hard for me to rank. In my opinion, and talking with the coaches and umpires, Wells is #1.
Tuttle for Estill is 2-0 with right around 25-26 strikeouts and 1 CG.
Strikeout King Wrote:Tuttle for Estill is 2-0 with right around 25-26 strikeouts and 1 CG.
Strikeout King,
Had forgot about Tuttle. Another question Who is looking at him? Are any of the other Estill kids looking to play at the next level? Looks like Estill has gotten off to a good start. They have a seasoned, experienced, upper class team that will be a hard, well earned "W" for anybody.
Richard Stidham from Buckhorn is throwing it well this year. An 8 inning no-hitter with 23 strikeouts against Wolfe County last week.
how can you have riley from lee in the top 10?
riley from lee?
Richard "Big Country" Stidham and Chance Cornett are the two hardest throwers in the region. Both top out at 85.
Neither one throw even close to 85
I don't know about Stidham but cornett has hit 83 mph against perry co. And hasn't really thrown much this year I would say by seasons end he will top out at 85-86 he is the best pitcher in the region. The Valero kid from cordia is left handed and he tops out about 84 mph but he has control issues.
Stidham doesnt throw 85 but his control has been much better this year.