Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Valentines Day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't forget folks, tomorrow is the day.

Card and flowers are already awaiting Mrs. Spirit. Cooking dinner for my gal and providing complimentary massage. If the moon is in a particular phase she may reciprocate :big grin: .

What say you bgr? How will you honor your other half?
[SIZE="5"]Granny Bear[/SIZE]

[Image: 62066-Happy-Valentine-s-Day-With-Love.gif]

From Dusty
Awwww, thank you Dusty. You made me tear up a little!!

Wink
I'm taking my wife to watch Perry Central beat Knott Central.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm taking my wife to watch Perry Central beat Knott Central.

Nothing like a good beating. Which is what I'd receive if I said, " Do I have a great night planned for you….hs hoops sweetheart? "

Cheers to your team winning and it setting the tone for a great weekend!
Old Westside got his lady her favorite fragrance and am getting her Texas Roadhouse takeout. Lol for some reason she doesn't want to be seen in public with me.
I might get naked. Usually happens twice a year :biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I might get naked. Usually happens twice a year :biggrin:

I hate taking baths too!
Taking the wife out for dinner and movie of her choice!!
I took a late night trip last night to decorate my wife's office. Tonight is a quiet dinner and a movie but that all depends on what the weather does today...
^^
Ohh, THAT was really thoughtful!!

And panther nation......I can just imagine you at a chick flick!!

Confusednicker:
Sitting at home tonight drinking beer and pizza - AND IT WAS HER IDEA!!!!!

So is the SWEETEST of them all. She said you have a long day tomorrow (Baseball tryouts all day) and she said we should just stay in tonight.....
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm taking my wife to watch Perry Central beat Knott Central.

Boy is she going to be disappointed. Confusednicker:

KC 69
PC 64
Happy Valentines Baby, you know I love you....

[Image: h05C8F57E]
I personally think flowers are a waste of money. The florist double the price on this particular day every year. They sit on a table and dead in a week.

I ask my woman if she would prefer flowers or jewelry. I bet all you ladies on here know the answer I got.

She will be getting candy, gold hoop ear rings, dinner, and me for desert. Smile